play the character

THE ARRIVAL OF THE Malfoys at Grimmauld Place caused a bit of a mayhem to say the least. In a blink of an eye Sirius and Mr. Weasley were in front of Wendy with wands up, as Remus pulled Wendy behind him. Worst timing too, no one was there to protect the place, and Mrs. Weasley and the kids were the only Order members there today with them. If that were a trap, they could consider themselves dead already, but Wendy knew that that wasn't the case.

"Lower your wand, Sirius," Narcissa said without any warning in her voice, "it's midday, Muggles are everywhere."

Sirius took a careful look of the street to only see a couple of people walking, but all Muggles indeed. He lowered his wand and Mr. Weasley followed, but to put them away was out of the question.

"What are you doing here, Narcissa?" He asked sternly.

"I'm here to ask for shelter..." She looked at her son and husband before turning her eyes back at Sirius, "for my family."

Sirius stood there, not sure if to believe her, it wasn't long ago when Lucius was casting hexes at him and his godson. He was not going to let any of them near his place anytime soon.

"Please, Sirius, we're family... I--"

"I don't recall you ever saying that before," He backed up just enough so he had space to close the door. "Now leave."

"Wait! We can help!" She pleaded but Sirius was already closing the door, "Harry is in danger!"

Sirius let out a dry laugh, "like that's news."

"Wendy..." She searched for the girl's eyes behind the body of three men, "Please."

"Sirius, I think we should give them a chance," She finally spoke, but her voice was quiet and if it weren't for the fact that Sirius stopped closing the door, Narcissa wouldn't know she was talking to him. "Family is messed up sometimes, but it's still family."

That was the same summer Draco would have become part of the Death Eaters, but she couldn't live with the thought of closing the doors to people who asked for help, and Sirius knew that too. He still wasn't sure how they found where they were staying, but it wasn't his biggest problem at the moment. Now that they knew where they were staying, he couldn't have them leave without making sure they weren't going to talk.

It was odd to say the least, and all the kids were, once again, left out. Leaving Sirius, Remus, and Arthur alone with the Malfoy's; while Molly was in the living room with the kids.

"What happened?!" Fred and George who suddendly burged in the house.

"Why are you here?" Asked their mother asked, as she encouraged both twins to get in the room.

"We saw the Malfoy's in here," Said Fred.

"How?" Ron asked.

"It's a testing product," George started to explain, "It's like one of those Muggle Eyes Michael told us about before, the ones that keep an eye on things?"

"We made one too, but it's still being tested since we're not sure if it's working well," Fred continued.

Michael, after a moment of thought, he asked, "The CCTV, you mean?" 

"The All-Seeing-Eye," The two nodded proudly. "It will become a set with the Extendable Ear!"

"That's rather impressive," Michael continued, "Does it look like an actu--"

"Wait," Fred stopped him, "Why did the All-Seeing-Eye show us the Malfoys at Grimmauld Place?"

It didn't take too much of an explenation to inform the twins of the current events. They kept asking questions, but everyone was just as clueless as they were; even Mrs. Weasley was still obscure of what were the reason of the Malfoy's arrival. Both Fred and George decided to stay, worried for their own family, and they were just glad they decided to close early that day.