you're not a spider

WENDY DIDN'T WANT TO continue her lie anymore. She didn't know how she'd tell Cedric where she came from, but in a world of magic she hoped that things would be easier to explain. Before telling him, though, she asked help from Sirius; a new guidance in her life in the Wizarding World.

Dear darling, 

I'm glad you like my nickname for you, many of my nicknames come to be unappreciated. It is hard to find ways to send letters being an escapee of Azkaban, isn't it? So please forgive me for this late answer.
By the time you get this you probably have thought about it hard and through already, but let me still be of help. This Cedric, from what you've told me, is very talented and quite clever too; if someone like me understood what your situation is (although, I must admit I'm still quite puzzled) then he should too. Believe it or not, boys are not that much different, we're still humans too—frog's brains apart.

There's not much parchment left in the house and Remus wanted to greet you too, so I'll leave him some space.

Hope this was helpful to at least some extent,
Padfoot

It was a little sad to find such short letter, but Wendy understood the dangers he was going through just by sending even that one letter. To risk being found just to reply to her boy's problems, she found herself feeling silly and shallow. But what was done, was done and Sirius's words were found to be more helpful than she imagined.

She decided to meet with Cedric the weekend before the last task. Cedric knew something was off when she asked him to meet by the hills, just a bit farther from Hagrid's cottage. When Cedric arrived, Wendy was already there, sitting on the ground looking at the view.

"Hello," he greeted her, trying to hide his concern with enthusiasm.

Wendy looked up and gave him a warm smile, "hey!"

He sat beside her, noticing she didn't intend to walk anywhere. They sat with each other for a while in the awkward silence that proceeded the talk until Wendy found the right words to start.

"There is really no shortcut for this," she started and Cedric took a deep breath in, "I'm... not from here."

He looked at her confused, but mostly relieved to not hear the words he was expecting to hear, "I thought you wanted us to stop seeing each other."

"Wha—no!" She said, "I don't want that, but you need to know some stuff before this... we continue."

"What do I need to know then?"

"I'm... a muggleborn?" She tried to explain.

"That's really not a big deal," he said chuckling before realising where her comment was coming from, "if Draco or anyone called you—"

"No!" She stopped him immediately, "nothing like that... Draco is kinder than one could imagine."

He stayed silent, trusting her words.

"The problem is," she tried again thinking of the actual reason. She wasn't sure herself if she was from the future or another dimension altogether. She doesn't remember magic stuff in her world, especially news from the 90s of people doing rampage and muggleborns disappearing, "I'm from another world?"

Cedric frowned, "what do you mean?"

"There are things that I know," she continued, "things that are yet to happen."

Cedric stayed quiet, not sure if she was joking or not. But part of him was thinking how great it was that she was not talking about breaking up. However, the moment she started talking about fiction and a world without magic and where she was a thirty years old woman, she couldn't stop. She would have continued to vomit words one after the other if she only didn't need to catch her breath.