a possible rescue mission

IT WAS FINALLY TIME for Wendy's first Quidditch game. Although she wouldn't be the one playing, like she wished she would, she was a spectator, and that was more than enough for her to be contented with. Everyone was in the Great Hall, the first match would be played by Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, as Draco was still injured and not able to play.

"You ready to see how great the Gryffindor team is?" Fred asked Wendy as he handled his muffin around.

The girl chuckled, knowing how it would turn out to be, "Sure am, good luck out there guys!"

Fred turned to his brother and smiled triumphantly. Wendy then searched for Hermione who was sitting a bit farther with a book in her hands.

"'Mione!" She called out as she sat beside her, "I need you to help me with a charm."

Hermione looked puzzled at her friend and simply raised her eyebrows, even if, deep inside, she was quite excited for whatever lesson she was going to teach her.

"How do you keep an object from fogging up and get wet from rain?" She started, "Was it Impervious?"

Hermione was quite confused but she nodded, "yes, but it's Impervius." She said slowly, "Why do you need it?"

"Impervius" she repeated to herself taking note of the correct tone and ignored her question, "thank you!"

She went back to her seat, where Harry was still eating breakfast in his Quidditch attire. She brought out her wand and repeated the charm before calling Harry, "Harry, please don't move."

Harry, with his fork in hand ready to take a bite of his egg, stopped where he was, thinking that there was something on his face. Instead, he saw Wendy bring her wand out and point it towards him. He leaned back a little, puzzled by his friend's action, but it was not the first time someone pointed their wand at him. He knew when someone was trying to be helpful and when they had the intention to kill him. Wendy would never harm him intentionally.

Wendy tapped her wand's tip in the middle of Harry's glasses and called out her charm, "Impervius!"

There was a light puff, but everything else seemed to be normal. Fred and George watched the scene carefully ignoring their food, and Ron too was quite captivated by the two, but not enough to keep him from his breakfast.

"What did you do?" Harry asked not recognizing the charm.

"Just made your glasses waterproof," She smiled proudly.

Fred and George grinned at each other and George spoke, "waterproof you say?"

Wendy nodded cheerfully, but her smile was soon to change when she saw Fred taking a sip from his drink. They wouldn't—she thought. But Fred stood up and dropped the his drink on Harry's head. The boy could only gasp from the cold.

"His glasses, not his whole body!" Wendy reprimanded the twins and took a handkerchief she kept from her pocket handing it to Harry who took it with a thankful smile and dabbed himself with it.

"At least we know it works." George says point out at Harry's glasses, that seemed to repel the water thrown at him.

Wendy shook her head in disapproval of the twins' action, although she wasn't sure how she didn't think of it herself. She looked back at Harry, who was still trying to dry his face from the cold water.