address for mail

LITTLE GRUNTS WOKE Wendy up from her sleep. She found herself, again, in the hospital wing; this time in the company of a hurtful Ron. She felt her head as it was throbbing with her heartbeat, and was glad to not feel any bumps. Before she could open her eyes, she heard two heavy doors close.

"What in the bloo— Hey, you're awake!" Ron exclaimed.

"We found you in the middle of the forest! How did you end up in there?" Hermione asked.

Wendy, not given any time to wake up, sat straight on the familiar bed, "I was following after Peter..."

"Did you find him?" Harry asked hopeful for his godfather's release.

Wendy just looked at the boy. Harry could see her big eyes clear from her tears, and his hopes crashed down with it.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," She said.

"You just have to care about getting better, missy," Madam Pomfrey scolded the girl, finding her in the hospital bed way too often for her likings.

Wendy smiled at the matron, clearly worried about the girl's health and well-being.

"Oh! Dumbledore left just before you could wake up—he said some weird words..." Said Ron trying to recall the words.

Wendy looked at Hermione and this last glanced back awaiting for some mutual understanding. Wendy nodded, knowing that Hermione was hesitant about what she thinks Dumbledore told them to do, as he was quite vague about all of it. Hermione stood up from the bed she was sitting on and grabbed Harry from his jacket pulling him closer.

"Sorry guys, but you have to stay back for this one—" she looked back at the two in the beds, "injured and all."

She followed to put the Time Turner around herself and Harry, at which Harry tempted to play with, but Hermione quickly slapped his hand away. In just a second, the two disappeared. Ron gapped and looked at Wendy in shock, who just smiled in return. She counted the seconds before the doors opened again to show Hermione and Harry just as they were earlier, but all raggedy and dirty.

"Welcome back, how was it?" Wendy asked as Ron was still loss for words.

"Quite... Eventful," Hermione chuckled.

"But you were just here!" Ron protested the insane joke everyone was seemingly getting but him.

"What are you talking about Ron?" Harry asked acting clueless, "how can one person be in two places than one?"

It was dark outside, and Harry was outside looking at the sky, maybe to find some traces of Sirius. Ron fell asleep, as it was well needed for his recovery. While Hermione sat in the chair she placed in between Ron's bed and Wendy's.

"How far in the future are you?" She asked not really looking at Wendy.

The girl looked at the young witch contemplating if she should have denied her an answer, or finally giving her the truth she owed all of them. She smiled at herself before she spoke, "you truly are the brightest witch of your age."

"Our age," Hermione corrected her as she glanced up to find her face.

Wendy simply smiled at the girl, and with an apologetic look she simply shook her head. Hermione frowned at her, processing the information. She couldn't decide if she felt disappointed at herself for not noticing or at her own best friend for not telling her such a crucial information. She looked at the girl again and found herself smiling. She couldn't hold a grudge at her, there were rules and she, like herself, just had to follow them.