A normal day at the DA

EVERYONE WAS BACK IN HOGWARTS and Wendy already missed the atmosphere she felt during Christmas. She left that place just a month ago thinking of how she messed everything up, but instead, she came back with a family. Although she was hesitant about going back, the moment she saw Neville, she greeted him with a hug and gave Luna the present she's been meaning to give. 

"Oh, these are lovely, Wendy!" She said putting on the earings she just received. Two moons fell from them and Wendy promised her that they will always find their way back to her, if she ever lost one.

"Draco!" She called for him when he saw him passing by with Blaise Zabini, who left before the girl could even reach them.

"Hey, Wendy," a smile appeared on his face, "Happy new year."

She wasn't expecting for Zabini to stay there and be forced to talk to a Mudblood Gryffindor, but she didn't even expect for him to blantly just leave at the sound of her voice.

"Your friends don't really like me, do they?" She tried to mask her question with a chuckle.

"It's already quite impressive how they haven't bothered me yet about you," he admitted, "but it's best if we didn't push that more than necessary."

She gave him a nod, then remembered the reason why she called for him in the first place, "This is for you!" She handed him a small box.

"What for?"

"Christmas, of course," she laughed.

"I have something for you too this time," he smiled proud and pulled a package from his pocket to give to the girl.

She didn't waste time in opening it and found a simple silver pendant.

"I remember your first day in here," he started explaining, "You had those horrible clothes that didn't fit you at all. This will turn silver if ever you look that horrible again. Gold is for when you look... presentable."

Wendy laughed at the memory. Seemed like ages ago and what Draco remembered from then were her badly fit clothes.

She put it on and the pendant turned of a beautiful gold that resembled the emblem on her uniform.

"Seems like it works," he said.

"You think I'm looking good today?" She asked teasingly.

"I have class now," He hid his blushed face by turning around and waved his hand, "Bye."

He found himself in class sitting through Dolores' boring lecture before he realised he still had Wendy's gift in his pocket. He pulled it out, careful of not getting himself caught by his professor, he opened the wrapping. 

Inside he found what he learned to be an iPod. A musical device that Wendy lent him many times during the Summer she spent with him. A smile spread across his face and he looked through the playlists that were already made. 

'Study well'

'Practice hard, Seeker!'

'For blue nights'

'Wendy's personal favourites'

He clicked on that last one to see music he didn't recognise. Some person called Green Day was there, another one called Ed Sheeran and some others. He was excited to listen to those songs, and he knew that that playlist would have been his favourite as well.

It was nearing to April and the DA was having their lesson about Patronuses. Wendy was firm when she said to change the date of meeting and not tell Marietta Edgecombe, which Harry didn't even question. He trusted Wendy, blindly.