66

"Are you sure this shirt doesn't make me look like Minnie Mouse" Harry said. Stepping out he had on a pink polka dot button up. "You do look a bit mouse like in that shirt" Louis said. "I should draw a black dot on my nose and call it good" Harry sarcastically said. Louis chuckled as he kissed his husband. "You're younger patients would love it" Louis said. Harry threw his hair up in a bun, sealing the deal. "No,no, hair down it looks better that way" Louis said. Harry took the hair tie out of his hair, his long curls hit his shoulders. He kept the hair tie around his wrist in case he actually needed it.
Louis and Harry went downstairs, Cierra and Jupiter were already downstairs in the kitchen. "Minnie Mouse" Jupiter said. Harry kissed his daughter on the cheek. "How's my sunshine today" Harry asked. Jupiter kissed her dads cheek. "Happy" Jupiter said. "Good to know my sunshine is happy today" Harry said.
Soon after that Harry left for the day, it was only seven in the morning. His day was already started.
Arriving to the office he already had patients waiting. Making sure his office was clean he brought back the first patient.
"Good morning Holly" Harry said. Holly didn't really say anything at first. Normally she would spring to life. She had bandages on her arms. "Holly,did your mother hit you again" Harry asked. Her lip wobbled as tears threatened to fall from her eyes. "She burned me down my back with her cigarettes" Holly said. She brought a picture with her. Multiple times she was poked by the cigarette leaving burns.
"How did she do this to you, where was your grandmother" Harry asked. "She snuck in while my grandmother was out" Holly said. Her hands were shaking as she reached for a tissue. "The whole time I just wanted her to stop" Holly cried. "When did your grandmother return" Harry asked. "A few minutes later...my mother ran out the back door, when Elizabeth found
me I was a panicked mess" Holly said. Holly was still trying to form words when she started to shake even more. "In the car here I thought that she was following me...I kept thinking that I saw my moms car...I could barely breathe at the thought of her following me and taking me away" Holly said. Holly kept looking out the window as if someone was going to see her. Her mind was off in that past traumatic period.
After work Harry headed home from a day of calling the police. He also told Elizabeth to put a restraining order on her daughter. Entering his home he was greeted by Louis. Who was dressed so sexually. "Welcome home daddy" Louis said. Slipping the robe off his small body. "Jupiter could see you, she's to young to be scarred for life" Harry said. "Lucky for you, Jupiter is at her grandmothers tonight, Cierra is visiting her family" Louis said.
Harry grabbed his waist feeling the smooth skin beneath his fingers. "Pass or play" Louis said. "Play" Harry said.