56

The fire crackled that night the two lovers were privately in their room. Harry kissed his head gently after trying to catch his breath. "A fire is a lot of work" Harry said. Louis laid under the warm blankets facing the fireplace. The bed dipped slightly as Harry joined him in the bed. "You did good on the fire" Louis said. Harry kissed down his husbands neck. "I could start a fire in you darling" Harry teased. Louis turned to face him. "We can't as much as I want to" Louis said. "What's stopping us" Harry asked. Louis gave Harry a confused yet are you fucking kidding me look. "Are you kidding me" Louis said. Harry chuckled at his husband. "I'm quite aware that we have adolescents in the house" Harry said.
Louis had a clap back in mind but he decided now wasn't a good time. His lips met Harry's to a sweet kiss. Louis started to grind on his leg. "Just a little quickie" Louis asked. "Such a bad boy" Harry teased. Louis dipped his head down to meet Harry's lips again. Harry didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss slightly. Harry then turned Louis on his back. He kissed down the boys neck making him break out in giggles. Louis tugged on Harry's shirt wanting to scratch his back up nice. Harry took off his shirt the tattoos on his skin were free to the cool room. "I forgot you had tattoos" Louis said. Louis wanted to touch his inked up torso but hesitated. He blushed feeling a little insecure about his body. Louis looked away when Harry looked down at him. "It's ok to like what you see darling" Harry said. Louis looked back at his husband.
"How can I not be jealous of my handsome husband" Louis said. "What's there to be jealous of" Harry asked. "For one you're way better looking than I" Louis said. "Am not, you my darling have the looks of an angel" Harry said. Louis tried to believe that statement but the insecurities just attacked him more.
"Please shut my mind up for a while" Louis said. Harry kissed him gently, which turned into a deeper kiss. Harry tugged a little on the bottom of Louis shirt. "I promise I won't make fun darling" Harry said. Louis only nodded slightly before removing his shirt. Harry glanced down for a moment. "I haven't done this for a while" Louis said. "No need to worry" Harry said. He started to kiss down his nervous body. "It's ok to feel nervous" Harry said. Louis closed his eyes feeling Harry go for his pants. Pulling them down his legs. "Can we go slow" Louis asked. He nodded at the nervous boy. "Of course" Harry said.
Meanwhile the two lovers were onto a heated session. Spencer was sinking into cold water. Her heart rate sped up. She saw her best friend Andy get murdered by Ben Olsen. She quickly opened her eyes. "I'm so sorry Andy..." Spencer said. She took out a picture of him that she held in the journal. "I love you Andy I wish you were here it's all my fault you're gone" Spencer cried. She lit another match bringing it to her skin. She couldn't feel the burning of the flame since she felt so numb. Spencer felt even more alone. "It's all my fault...you are loved I wish I could've told you that" Spencer said. She held the picture close to her chest. On a chair was a old sweatshirt of Andy's she put it on. The hoodie covered her entire body. Even the parts that were covered in scars and bruises. Her body gave out she went unconscious from lack of sleep.