72

Louis

The alley haunted me once again as I sat alone in the hot bath. Looking out I saw my old self scared and alone in that alley. I wonder what life would've been like if I froze my life away out in the cold. Jupiter wouldn't even exist if I was still wasting away in that alley.
Resting my head on the side of the tub, shutting my eyes to feel a sense of peace. The peace didn't last long when Jupiter's screams came through the door. Luckily Cierra was home to run after her. God bless her.
I didn't know how long I was in the tub. Opening my eyes once again it was pitch black outside. Trying to move, the once hot water was now cold. My teeth were chattering, I couldn't feel my feet they were numb. In fact my entire body felt numb, I swear my fingers were frost bitten. Taking me back to that horrendous night out in that horrid place. Someone opened the door, the cold air crept in just like the person. Ian. He looked at me with that evil face. Just how I remembered him when I killed him. His back had the knife I used still in his upper back. "I thought you loved me" Ian said. My eyes shot open, my heart was racing. Looking around I didn't see anyone, except Harry.
His eyes looked like he has been crying. Oh shit did I say his name out loud. "I-I thought you died from the cold" Harry said. My teeth chattered "Help me out" I said. Harry grabbed a towel and helped me out of the tub. I held onto him as he rushed to the bed. He turned the heater on high to warm me back up. I watched him rush all over the room. Bringing me warm clothes to put over my ice cold skin. "Remember" I said. "Remember what darling" Harry asked. I couldn't help but cry...it was like the first night we met. He...my husband saved me from dying in the harsh cold. To this day I am grateful for the life he gave me. "When you saved me" I said. Harry clothed me then joined me in bed. "How could I forget" Harry said. Louis blushed looking away. "It was the first and last time I fell in love with another man" Harry said. Louis held on to his husband still shivering. "I promised myself to shelter you from the storm since day one...I will always protect our messed up loving family" Harry said.