4

"How long have you lived in Cheshire" Louis asked. The two took a walk admiring the morning snow. As they walked on the morning snow something caught Louis eye. "Something caught your eye" Harry asked. Louis left Harrys side he rushed towards the coffee shop. Harry went after the young boy. "Welcome to Tilly's Coffee Shop" The lady said. Louis looked confused at the lady. "What's coffee" Louis said. The lady laughed at Louis as he looked around the place. Louis walked up to a couple who had cups full of the drink. "Hey what are you doing" The man said. Louis picked up the cup before he took a sip Harry came after him. "I'm sorry about my friend here he's new in town" Harry said. Harry gave the man a ten for him to get himself a new cup.

"How about you and I have a seat here I'll get us something" Harry said. Louis nodded Harry got up to go order quickly. He came back with the drinks. "Be careful it's hot, here put some ice in your drink to cool it off" Harry said. Louis took a sip of his drink which was cocoa. Harry didn't know how Louis would take coffee so he got him something with no caffeine. "This is good" Louis said. Harry watched Louis's reaction while he drank his coffee. "Have you had this before" Louis asked. "Many times" Harry said.

After the coffee visit Harry had to watch Louis closely since he didn't get out much. Louis became sad at his recent actions. Harry saw this emotion change. "It's ok, I took care of it" Harry said. Harry reached for Louis shoulders he cried. "Please don't hit me" Louis said. "Why would I hit you, you have bruises as it is" Harry said. Harry cupped the boys face gently with his gloved hands. "Please take your anger out on me I deserve it" Louis said. Louis was still unstable Harry thought to himself why would anyone chose to hit a boy like Louis.

"I will never hit you don't you understand, I'm not like that" Harry said. "He would always do it" Louis said. Harry had a questionable look on his face. "Who is this he you're talking about" Harry asked. Returning to the house Harry took off Louis's and his coats. Hanging them up on the coat rack near the door. "Here Evie" Louis said. Evie jumped up on the couch she sat next to Louis. His  hand shook as he pet Evie. Harry sat on a foot stool in front of Louis. Just like the first day Louis arrived at Harrys house. His head was held down. Harry tilted his head up their eyes met teary eyes met Harrys dry ones. "What's going on up here" Harry said. lightly tapping Louis's temple sliding his hand down to his cheek caressing it gently. "Nothing is wrong I'm all fine" Louis said. Harry didn't take that for an answer so he asked that question once more.

"Please tell me what's going through your mind if you don't how will I help you" Harry said. Louis sighed their hands touched tears ran down the sad boys face. "In my past relationship I was abused I ran away from our shared place hitched a ride here" Louis said. "Is that the real story" Harry asked. Louis nodded inside it wasn't it was only half of it. "Is there anything else" Harry asked. "Yes but I can't speak of it now" Louis said. "That's ok when your ready I'm all ears" Harry said.

That night Harry went looking for the real story about Louis. "Ian Daniels abuses boyfriend of two years Louis Tomlinson" Harry said. He was shocked when he read the article. About the scared boy that was found in a alley way.

Harry searched up Ian on his social media's. All the pictures looked fake not a trace of the boy were found. Then Harry connected all the dots together Louis was a victim of domestic violence. He thought Ian loved him all those years. When Louis wanted Harry to hit him he finally knew why. It was all wired into the boys brain.

Ian did things to the boy that made Louis believe everything was ok. There was no love in Ian's relationship all abuse. Ian swiftly covered it up with acting like he loved the poor boy.