25

Midnight

The moon was high in the sky with the twinkle of the dying and born stars. In the hotel suite Louis hurried to the bathroom. He didn't want to wake Harry with his problem. Unfortunately he did by the sounds of his gagging. He didn't see Harry walk in since he was busy being sick. He felt his hand on his back. "Let it out" Harry said. The heaving continued on till the sun rose.

They ended up staying in that day just enjoying their company. "How about we watch a movie" Harry asked. Louis didn't say anything as he slightly nodded. Harry scrolled through so many movies until he found a winner. 'Call Me By Your Name' it was a classic. "Wise choice Styles" Louis said. The happy moment didn't last long before Louis rushed to vomit once again. Harry paused the movie he got up to go back to Louis. "I think we should see a doctor" Harry said. Louis shook his head he hated going to the doctor.

"I'll be fine I promise...it's probably nothing" Louis said. Harry helped Louis back to the sofa and unpaused the movie. "You shouldn't worry about me as much I'm fine" Louis said. Harry looked at him his face was blank without any emotion. "Maybe I should worry..." Harry said. "I'll probably be better by the morning" Louis said. Harry gave his emotions back to the movie.

———
That afternoon Harry called a doctor to the suite. "I said no doctors" Louis said. "It's for your own good darling" Harry said. Louis told the doctor everything that was going on with him. The doctor pulled out a pregnancy test. "Just to be sure" Hawthorn said. Louis took the test into the bathroom. "He's a boy he can't get pregnant" Harry said. "Some men could have hermaphrodite" Hawthorn said. Louis came out of the bathroom with a scared look on his face. "I guess I'm a female" Louis said.

Louis took a seat on the sofa he couldn't process it. "Are you sure your not messing with me I'm a male always have been" Louis said. "I'm guessing your a intersex" Hawthorn said. "A what" Louis said. "A intersex...it means that you're body doesn't fit with the average male and female characteristics...instead of having just male parts you have both" Hawthorn said. "My mum never told me anything about this" Louis said. "Some parents try to keep it a secret until their ready to tell them" Hawthorn said. "How do you know so much about this" Louis asked. "My sister is a intersex and I've done multiple transition surgery's" Hawthorn said.

"Where do we go from here" Harry asked. "When you get home schedule a obgyn appointment" Hawthorn said. The doctor said his goodbyes then left the two in the hotel suite. "I'm pregnant.... I don't even know who the father is it could be you or His" Louis said. "Did you have unprotected sex with anyone besides Ian" Harry asked. Harry and Louis had protected sex that could only leave one person. Once Louis realized he broke down in two. His soul and heart broke he couldn't imagine raising a child that resembles Ian. But he'd learn to live with it and change the toxic ways.

"Don't be sad darling...I'll never leave your side" Harry said.