23

Dear Journal

Merry Christmas it's been a few days since I wrote to you. Let's see...I love Paris it's been a experience like no other. Every night it's a new adventure with the cuisines. Not to mention the times with Harry are another story. The Christmas here was so beautiful I loved it. I never want to leave France the country is so beautiful. 

Harry and Louis  recently went to go visit Gemma in her studio. It was an experience because  he didn't know what to expect when entering  Gemma's infamous studio. After the visit Harry took Louis to the Eiffel Tower. The snow was lightly falling as the night crept in the night life in the city of love was something out of a romantic comedy on Netflix. Harry and Louis were all layered up so the cold air wasn't so bad as they looked out into the night. Louis was so mesmerized that he didn't see Harry adoringly looking at him. Harry had heart eyes for days when looking at the younger man. "We should take a picture to remember this moment" Harry said. Lous snapped his head as he grew worried. "Come on you're beautiful plus we're in the city of love" Harry said.

With an eye roll from Louis and a smirk from Harry they took a picture together. "Where on earth did you get a Polaroid" Louis asked. "It's a travel sized one" Harry said. "Your one weird dude" Louis said. "You love it" Harry said. Deep down he did love it and him. In the moment Harry turned to Louis and kissed his lips not caring if there was anyone around. So what if there was, Harry thought as he deepened the kiss a bit more. Louis thought the kiss would never end since he was slowly losing his breath minute by minute. Speaking of minute by minute Louis had a reference of his favorite show pop up in his mind. The show 'Skam' was the perfect reference to have at this very minute. Louis thought how he was living in his own Skam universe he felt like Harry was the Isak to his Even. Everything felt at peace in their own little universe. Everything felt alright at that very moment. Louis didn't want anything to ruin that moment. Nothing did not even the evil and vile world could lay a finger on what the two had shared that night. 

Returning to reality Louis opened his eyes to see Harry looking at him as he tried to catch his breath. "I feel the same way sweetheart" Harry said. Louis stomach growled as he embarrassingly looked around to see if anyone was looking. "Let's go to the most romantic restaurant in Paris we don't want you going hungry now would we" Harry said. Louis smiled as he took his soon to be lover's hand.