21

"Woah this is our hotel" Louis said. Harry looked over at him with a smirk on his face. "What, did you really think we'd be staying at a four star hotel certainly not five is the way to go" Harry said. The two entered the hotel. "Welcome Mr. Styles, champagne" Raphael asked. Harry took both champagne glasses from the tray handing one to Louis. "But I don't drink" Louis said. "Just hold it" Harry whispered.

"Thank you Raphael it's great to be back in Paris" Harry said. Raphael smiled as he noticed Louis standing next to him. "Who is this" Raphael asked. "This is my good friend Louis I hope you show him the same respect as I" Harry said. "Certainly, I had my men take your things up to your suite" Raphael said. "Thank you Raphael" Harry said. The two went towards the elevator pressing the top floor button. "Shall I make reservations at the usual restaurant" Raphael asked. "I was just about to ask that thank you" Harry said.

The elevator doors opened Harry and Louis stepped inside. "How can you afford all of this" Louis said. "I have a rich family" Harry said. "I don't know anything about your family" Louis said. "You'll meet my sister she's a fashion designer" Harry said. "Does she live in Paris" Louis asked. Harry nodded as he exited the elevator as it opened inside their suite.

Stepping out of the elevator Louis never seen such a expensive hotel. "This is so nice" Louis said. "It's glorious" Harry said. Outside a light snow fall was seen from the balcony. "If only we could've made it for Christmas time" Harry said. Louis looked at him as he was pulled into his embrace. "We can always return next year" Louis said. Harry smiled while looking at him. "You're so optimistic about everything it's what I love about you" Harry said.

After looking around the suite Harry and Louis ended up on the sofa by the fire. "What do you have planned for tomorrow" Louis asked. Suddenly Harry's phone rang. It was his sister she called to say she was in the lobby Raphael wouldn't let her up. He gave her the ok and she was headed up.

"What's your sisters name" Louis asked. The ding of the elevator doors opened to his sister standing in the door way. "Gemma" Harry said. Harry and Gemma hugged. "What brings you to Paris" Gemma asked. "A holiday" Harry said. Gemma noticed Louis In the kitchen. "Who is that" Gemma asked. "Just a friend" Harry said. "Right just a friend" Gemma said.

Gemma headed for the kitchen. Louis saw her enter the room he smiled. "Hi I'm Louis" Louis said. Gemma saw a soft boy right in front of her. She couldn't help but hug him. "I'm Gemma Harry's sister it's nice to meet you" Gemma said. "Ease off we've had a day of flying" Harry said. "Well you two should come by the studio some time I'm sure you'd love it" Gemma said.

Around eight Harry and Louis left for their reservations at a fancy restaurant. "Mr. styles it's a delight to see you again" Arthur said. "As well to you and this is my dear friend Louis" Harry said. The two sat down as Harry ordered for the both of them. "How many times have you been here" Louis asked. "A few times" Harry said. Louis cocked a brow as Harry held up two fingers. "Honest" Harry said.

After dinner the two went back to the hotel to relax on the sofa by the fire. "Was dinner everything you'd think" Harry asked. Louis turned his head so he was facing Harry he smiled and kissed his lips. "It was everything and more" Louis said. "Do you want to go visit Gemma in her studio tomorrow" Harry asked. "It sounds good but can we also see the Eiffel Tower" Louis said. "We have two weeks to be tourists" Harry said.

As the city of Paris was wide awake the two slept in the same bed cuddled up. "I still can't believe we are finally in Paris" Louis whispered. "Is it everything you'd thought it would be darling" Harry asked. Louis blushed lightly when Harry called him darling. "It's everything it's greater now you're that here with me" Louis said.