3

Louis walked in the bathroom he set the mans clothes down on the counter. Taking off the wet jumper set it with the other clothes. He looked in the mirror he saw the other bruises scattered all over. Some were even fresh ones from the night he thought about escaping.

Louis took one final look before he put on the dry clothes. Opening the door he walked back into the living room with the man. "I'll take those if you'd like, I can wash them for you" The man said. Louis gave him the wet clothes. "Feel free to make yourself at home" he said.

Louis sat down on the sofa more like lied down. Evie decided to make a appearance. "Looks like Evie likes you" Harry said. Louis slowly pet her head. Evie liked the attention she was getting from Louis. "Have you ever had a pet before" He asked. Louis shook his head no before going back to petting Evie.

"Do you like Evie" He asked. A smile was on Louis face as he nodded. "I'm sure she likes you too" he said. Evie purred in Louis lap as he continued to pet her. "Am I aloud to speak" Louis asked. "Of course you can why not" Harry said. Deep down Louis wanted to tell the man why he ran away. He also knew Ian would find him easier.

"Tell me your name" Louis asked. The man smiled and sighed at the question. "I'm Harry would you mind telling me yours" Harry said. "Louis" Louis said. "That's a great name" Harry said. Harry looked at the young boy who was too busy looking at his hands. Louis  phone suddenly rang, Louis looked at the phone it was Ian. Louis started to shake in fear he practically shut down in front of Harry. Harry saw the phone contact Ian. "Did this man do that to you" Harry asked. Louis nodded while making eye contact with Harry. "He made my life a living hell" Louis said. Louis felt nauseous as he ran to the bathroom. The toxic memories started to come back to the young boy as he threw up his dinner. Harry comforted him by rubbing the young boys back as he pored his guts out. "The memories were too bad that they came back" Louis said. "I won't let anyone hurt you, you're safe here" Harry said.

Louis was exhausted from the eventful day. "Lets get you to bed" Harry said. Harry took Louis to the guest room covering his tired body with the duvet. "Will you stay with me" Louis asked. "Of course I will" Harry said. Harry stayed with Louis in the bed until he fell asleep. He debated whether or not to stay with Louis. He did promised the young boy that he will. So he kept his promise Harry sat up took off his shoes he got under the covers. "I won't let anyone harm you" Harry said. before shutting his eyes to drift off to sleep.

The sleep didn't go very well for Louis. The next morning Harry found Louis with cuts on his arms. Early morning Harry woke up to see Louis next to him. He didn't find him there instead he found Louis in the bathroom. Louis had blood running down his arms with a razor laying next to him. "I only wanted the memories to go away" Louis cried. Harry wet a wash cloth and absorbed the blood. After that Harry wrapped Louis scares with bandages. Harry wiped away Louis tears from his young eyes. "I made a promise to protect you I'm going to keep my promise" Harry said.  "When did you make this promise" Louis asked. "While you slept I made it towards myself" Harry said. Louis hugged Harry tightly. "Thank you" Louis said.

That afternoon Harry and Louis spent the day at the house. Louis was still pretty skittish about being in Harry's house