24

Hi journal it's me Louis again, here's a quick recap after what went down. Harry took me to a fancy restaurant once again. No it wasn't the same restaurant we went to the first night the restaurant was Le Gabriel. It was interesting to say the least, Let's just say I left hungrier than before to the point of picking up snacks at a local shop. When Harry and I returned to the hotel it wasn't that late it was a quarter till nine. I was a little tired so I picked up a book from the bed side table. Recently started to read the 'Host' by Stephenie Meyer it's really amazing a bit better than Twilight.

Louis closed his journal setting it on the bed side table. "Finally done journalling" Harry asked. Louis yawned then got comfy in bed with Harry. "No no" Harry said. "What" Louis groaned. Harry chuckled then sat up in bed he looked at the sleeping boy next to him. "Don't you see the sun" Harry said. Louis nodded with his tired eyes still closed. "If the sun is awake we should be to" Harry said. Eventually Louis woke up he saw Harry walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his inked up waist. Louis eyes couldn't look away he wanted to run his hands on his skin from days prior. "Something you like" Harry asked. Harry crawled up to Louis like a predator to its prey. Louis swore his cheeks were heating up as he blushed like a mad man. Louis nodded while biting his bottom lip. "Want to tell me what you like" Harry asked. "Your gorgeous body" Louis said. "I'm not gorgeous, you my darling are the gorgeous one" Harry said. "You'd rather be handsome than gorgeous" Louis said. Harry chuckled again before leaning into kiss Louis.

The kiss lasted a while before Louis could catch his breath. "Lie back" Harry said. Louis moved the duvet as it fell to the floor revealing his nude body. Harry looked him up and down he could make him cum just by staring the young boy down. Goosebumps rose on Louis skin from the cool air in the room. Harry removed his towel that was hanging around his waist once he did there was no going back. Harry's lips met his again as his wandering hands explored Louis body who was under him. They went down to his cock that ached to be touched by the older man. "Please..." Louis begged. Harry's smirk etched upon his face as he teased the younger man's aching cock by kissing the skin with his teasing fingers. "Please what" Harry asked. Louis face grew red as he looked into Harry's green eyes. "Please touch me" Louis said. "I'm already touching you...you should be more specific darling" Harry teased. Taking his hand away making a whine escape Louis lips. "Did you expect something" Harry asked. Harry straddled the young man's upper body his cock slipped into Louis mouth. Louis started to suck on his cock.

Immediately Harry couldn't take his eyes off of him. He knew how to suck cock like a porn star even if it took practice. Louis gagged a little before he deep throated the older mans cock. Harry's hand explored Louis body more as he started to pleasure him. The boys eyes rolled back as his hand teased him with pleasure.