59

Harry had a visitor at his office the next day. "Mr. styles I am Warren from Warren law firm" Warren said. "Care to tell me why you're here, unannounced" Harry asked. Warren sighed as he sat in the chair. He set a document on his desk. "Mr. Styles I am here to ask you a few questions about a inpatient of yours" Warren said. "I don't think I should discuss confidential information with outsiders" Harry said. "I am a lawyer you can tell me anything" Warren said. "That's classified information... I know your kind you aren't a lawyer your a member of the press get the fuck out of here" Harry said. Security escorted the man out of his building. "Zoe a word please" Harry said. Zoe rushed into his office with a note pad in her hand. "I want a tight security team inside and out give them a list of patients all clients that I see and the rest of the psychiatrists see understood" Harry said. Zoe nodded as she wrote down the notes. "Anything else sir" Zoe asked. "No that's all thank you darling" Harry said. Poor girl, Harry thought.
Quickly Harry called the house, Cierra picked up. "Hey Cierra is Louis there by chance" Harry said. Cierra handed Louis the phone. "Is everyone ok" Harry asked. "We're fine here how are you" Louis asked. Harry looked out the window. Press were standing outside. "I'm sending a security team over press are following me to try to get to Spencer about her arrest she made on her mother" Harry said. Louis looked out the window a van parked in the drive way. Two men dressed in black stood outside the gate, front and back door. "Don't be alarmed darling it's for the families protection" Harry said.
Spencer walked back to the house around six AM. She went to the park to smoke weed at midnight. Her head was pounding as she also drank her sorrows. "Fuck I need sleep" Spencer said. She crawled up the ladder that she had set up near her window. Opening her bedroom window she got inside. She didn't care what her room looked like she just kicked off her shoes and collapsed into her bed.
Spencer slept through the entire day until five pm. The voice of Harry boomed through the house. Spencer groaned as she looked out the window. Reporters were waiting outside the gate. "
Spencer opened her door to hear Harry panicking. "Is everyone safe" Harry said. Louis looked worried about his husband. "Harry look at me" Louis said. His breathing was picking up. "We are all fine here love" Louis said. He held his face as worry over took him. "Have you been taking your anti anxiety meds" Louis asked. Harry hasn't been taking them since the day of the Ian incident. He's been off his meds for a while now. "Darling listen to me, no one is after us" Louis said.
Louis held his husbands worried face in both hands.
Louis took Harry to their room. He helped his husband in his bed giving him a anxiety medicine. Louis went outside down to the kitchen. He called Dr Hawthorn. "I hate to bother you but Harry isn't well" Louis said. "I'll be there in ten" he said. He hung up and waited for the doctor to arrive.
"He's been off his Anti Anxiety medicine for a few months he's been having panic attacks recently" Louis said. "What do you think triggered the panic attack" Hawthorn asked. "He's been paranoid about the arrest of a patients mother" Louis said. Hawthorn nodded as he looked outside the window. "How long was a traumatic event for him" he asked. "A few years ago" Louis said. "Is it possible that this event is triggering a panic episode, what was his mannerisms when he came home" he asked. "Frantic, panicked, he kept trying to see if I and the rest of the family were alright" Louis said. "It seems like he has a panic disorder" he said. Louis nodded "when was the last time he's taken his medicine" he asked. "Hardly ever sometimes I seem him take them, when I ask him he says he does but I don't believe him" Louis said. "It seems like this whole event was a triggering moment that caused his panic disorder to spike, what's he on now for his PD" he asked. "Fluoxetine" Louis said. "Good, did you give him some already" he asked. Louis nodded looking at hawthorn. "When he wakes up give me a call and we can discuss how he's feeling alright" Hawthorn said. "Yes of course" Louis said. "Everything is going to be ok, if you need anything else from me just call I'll be right here" Hawthorn said. "Thanks again have a good rest of your day" Louis said.
Louis went back up to their shared room. Harry was sound asleep in their bed. He sat on the bed close to his husband. He took out his journal that he hadn't written in, in years.
Dear friend,
It's been a while and a year since I last wrote to you. I've been through a lot. You've probably heard from all the noise in the house. I just wanted to write to you to say, that I am doing fine. Better than I've ever been. My husband is the best thing That's ever happened to me. I love him to much.
That's it for now friend, I hope to write more soon.
11-27-20
Louis

Harry started to groan in his sleep. "Lou" Harry whimpered. "Shh, I've got you" Louis said. Harry moved close to his husband. Louis kissed the top of the sleeping lovers head. "I've got you" Louis whispered. "Thank you for caring about me today darling" Harry said. "It's what husbands do, I love you too much not to care" Louis said. "Thank you for looking after me" Harry said. "It's all mine darling" Louis said. "Where's Jupiter" Harry asked. His voice cracked as he looked teary eyed. "I didn't want to scare her" Harry said. "Shh, she's been upstairs playing with Cierra and Spencer" Louis said. Harry shook slightly as a sob left his lips. "I'm sorry that I scared you like that" Harry said. "I wasn't scared darling, I knew this about you" Louis said. "You still love me" Harry asked. "Of course I do" Louis said.