17

Mentions of rape in this chapter

Earlier that day

"Where are you going" Nathaniel asked. Ian stopped at the door in front of him a gun was in his back pocket locked and loaded. "You precious little thing, don't worry your little head" Ian said. Pulling the trigger a bullet flew into the young boys head causing him to fly back as blood spilled out. "Sleep well my little angel" Ian said. Closing the door behind him not caring to look back at the decaying boy. Ian got in his car he took out his phone, on it there was an icon with a name that read Harry. Ian clicked it immediately he thought it would lead him to his Louis. "So you decided to hide in a far away place" Ian said.

Before Ian left he lit a cigarette taking a couple hits of the cigarette. Carelessly throwing the cigarette at the house. In minutes the house went up in flames as he drove away. Not caring about the poor boy dead on the inside.

Ian drove until he reached Cheshire then he went to his final destination. The Cheshire hospital Ian knew right away the search was on. Ian walked into the hospital acting like a sick person. In reality he was a sick person acting sicker. Ian took a seat in the waiting room with everyone else. He played the sick role like every other zombie in the room.

It's been two hours since Ian arrived at the hospital not a single person came in or out. Ian wasn't about to give up he wasn't that type of person. He waited again until finally his victim fell into his trap. Ian played his part as he walked up to Harry. "Oh my you look awful" Harry said. "I am please help me" Ian said. Ian revealed a gun in his pocket that only Harry could see.

"If you want to see another day I suggest you start moving" Ian said. Harry looked around cautiously before he started towards the door. "What do you want from me" Harry asked. Ian laughed that evil laugh that sent a shiver down his spine. Harry looked back to see Holly and her Grandmother watching from afar. "If we don't move now your little patient will get shot" Ian said.

Ian left with Harry the two got in his car. Harry drove off he didn't dare to hesitate. Harry kept it calm he had patients who were like Ian. Harry knew the gun was loaded he didn't want anything to get fired. "What are you going to do to him" Harry asked. Ian smirked as he set his gun aside in the cup holder. "Pull over" Ian shouted. "Shit" Harry said dodging traffic to pull over he almost got hit in the process.

"Park the car" Ian said. Harry parked the car on the side of the road. Harry looked at Ian cautiously. Ian was older than Harry by six years. "Go to the back of the car" Ian said. Harry gulped with fear as he made his way to the back. Ian joined him already Harry was teary eyed. Ian violently started to get Harry's pants off. "Please no" Harry cried.

Ian started to thrust into his ass as Harry cried out in pain. "You probably fucked that brat millions of times" Ian whispered. Ian would stop for a second as he started to scratch viciously at his back until it bled some. Then he went back to harshly raping him. "Why are you doing this" Harry cried. Ian came inside him as he rode out his orgasm. "You asked me what I was going to do to him" Ian said coldly.

—————
Louis

After hearing what Ian did to Harry I could imagine it all. Harry probably cried out in pain as was forced into that. Harry's eyes opened a little bit before closing again. A tear ran down his cheek as Ian let go of his hair. His body fell to the floor again. "He was a great one I see why you chose him" Ian said. Harry tried to pry himself up with his hands but he couldn't get up. He just laid there as the air continued to leave his body.

Ian was distracted by the outside as the paranoia set it. I found a pocket knife in a near by nightstand it wasn't much but it'll do something. Was this a good idea? Please don't hate me for what you are about to read. I went over to Ian taking one last look at the monster I once loved. "Ian" I asked. He looked at me as he closed the space between us with a kiss. Remembering the knife in my hand I shoved it in his back just above his heart with a twist making it go deeper as blood stained by hand. Ian's body fell to the floor I quickly called the cops as I aided harry. Once I was done talking with the police they arrived within minutes.

Once the ambulance came for Harry I joined them. At the hospital he was admitted not long after we got their word got out to Holly and her grandmother drove here right away. Holly remembered me and ran up to me with a tear stained face. "Will he be ok" Holly asked. Looking at the floor then Hollys face I didn't have an answer. "I don't know it's hard to tell he lost a lot of blood" I said. Holly's grandmother knew exactly what to say. "Don't worry your head dear I'm sure Harry will be fine" she said. Holly went to go sit while her grandmother never left. "Thank you, I never got your name" Louis said. She smiled "Your welcome and it's Elizabeth" Elizabeth said. Elizabeth Holly and I sat down in the waiting rooms my thoughts were only on Harry and whether or not he was ok.

I waited hours on end as the day went on Holly and Elizabeth never left. Now and then Holly would get bored and Elizabeth didn't carry a phone so she made up a story to cure her granddaughters boredom. While Elizabeth was finishing her last story a doctor walked out to us. "Are you here for Mr. Styles" He asked. Louis nodded the doctor told them to follow him as he escorted them to his room. Once they got there he let Holly and Elizabeth see him first. After that Holly and Elizabeth left "Go see him dear he was asking about you as soon as we walked in" Elizabeth said. I nodded with a sigh as I said goodbyes to both Holly and Elizabeth. I entered the room with a pounding heart and a pale face. Harry was on the hospital bed with his eyes closed a IV was in his arm as a heart monitor was the only sound in the room. His eyes opened as I took a seat next to him.

He didn't look at me instead is gaze was towards the window from the side I got see his bottom lip was quivering. "You don't have to hold back" I said. His hand found mine they were shaking as he cried his left hand went up to his eyes wiping away the tears. "It was terrible" Harry cried. Harry turned his head towards me I could see the pain all over his face. "I tried to tell him no he didn't listen he raped me, the whole time I wanted to die, the only thing on my mind was you Louis I didn't want to die without knowing you were ok, I love you Louis" Harry said. My lips met his he needed this kiss to calm him down. Knowing from past experiences I sealed his crying with a kiss. Pulling away I looked into his teary eyes he looked right back at me "I love you Harry" I said.