34

^Baby Jupiter^

A couple weeks have passed since the birth of Ms.Jupiter she's been welcomed by Evie the queen of the castle. Her grandma Anne and Aunt Gemma have also made a visit to welcome the newest edition to the Styles home. As for Louis his hormones have been well off the chain. Postpartum definitely set in...She's still here. Harry hasn't been taking patients the past couple weeks due to his child being born. Jupiter hasn't been crying so much which is a little worry some for the new parents. But Harry did his research and found some statements about some babies don't cry.

"How about we get a nanny" Harry said. Louis was holding Jupiter his eyes went wide. "Why would we do that" Louis asked. "You're exhausted all the time and I have patients that need to be seen" Harry said. Louis sighed as he looked at his daughter. "I won't allow it" Louis said.

Jupiter looked up at her mother who smiled back at her. A loud car door was slammed down the way. Which caught both males attention. Jupiter didn't make a sound. "Don't they know we have a baby" Louis asked.

——
Harry came back yawning into the room. "Is she asleep" Louis asked. "Yeah.." Harry said. Harry got under the duvet with Louis. He cuddled close to Louis as he wrapped his arms around his torso. Louis looked at the tattoos that were scattered around his body.

"Like what you see" Harry asked. Louis nodded slowly. "I do" Louis said. "I like what I see too" Harry teased. Louis looked up at Harry with denial in his eyes. "I'm not perfect" Louis said. "Of course you are" Harry said. Louis shook his head while looking down at his naked torso.

"You're gorgeous to me darling" Harry said. Louis just looked at him with a small smile. "You and I made the most beautiful daughter I ever seen" Harry said. Louis only nodded while giggling at Harry. "At least it's not his" Louis said. "Even if she was I'd love her either way" Harry said.

Rain started falling hitting the roof of the house. The two stayed quiet just lying in each other's arms. "This is peaceful" Louis said. "Definitely" Harry said. Louis's eyes started to feel heavy when he closed them. Falling into a sleep.

Harry heard Jupiter crying from the other room. She was awake from her nap. "Hello baby girl" Harry said. Harry picked her up from her crib. Making his way to the rocking chair to help her back to sleep. Jupiter whimpered quietly. " I know...I know baby" Harry said. Jupiter looked up at her dad.

Harry kissed her cheek gently not wanting to wake her up. Jupiter is a heavy sleeper for a newborn. "How can I be so lucky to be your dad" Harry said. Harry let a tear fall down his cheek while he thought about his future as a dad. Watching her daughter grow up. He took this moment and took a mental picture.

"I'll be the best dad ever I promise..I love you Jupiter" Harry said. Jupiter moved a little in his arms. Her eyes closed again which meant she was falling back asleep.