5

His hands wrapped around Louis neck as he slept. Louis eyes shot open reacting as he gripped his hands. "I should've killed you when I had the chance" he said. Louis sat up in bed with sweat running down his face. Harry sat up with him with a concerned look on his face. "It's ok its just a dream" Harry said. Louis shook his head as he cried. "It felt so real, like he was actually here" Louis said.

Louis leaned into Harry's chest as he cried. "Tell me where he lives" Harry asked. "He was put in jail for assault he escaped and found me I don't want that to happen again" Louis said. "We can put a restraining order against him" Harry said. "I've tried that he violated the order and still saw me branded me on my inner thigh" Louis said.

Louis showed Harry the burn mark on the boys inner thigh. "He did that to you" Harry said. "He said it'll teach me something about not running away again then he locked me up for days with no food and water" Louis said.

Louis looked down at the brand mark he ran his fingers over the memory. "To this day it still haunts me" Louis said. You will never find anyone who loves you as much as I do. Ian's words ran through his head Louis didn't know if he was actually telling the truth.

Louis looked up at Harry he brought his hand up to Louis cheek. "What do you feel when you see me" Harry asked. "Safe" Louis said. Louis smiled as he blushed. "Have you ever felt safe" Harry asked. Louis shook his head "not until now" Louis said.

Harry lied back down on the bed. Louis rested his tired head on his chest. Louis ran his finger over Harry's tattoos on his chest. "Which one caught your fancy" Harry asked. "The two birds" Louis said. "That's a good one" Harry said.

Harry watched Louis move is fingers over the tattoos. He would always come back to the birds. "Since when do birds have eye brows" Louis asked. "It adds character" Harry said. Causing the two to laugh. "Your laugh is contagious" Harry said. "Not as much as yours" Louis said.

Harry caught Louis gaze he smiled. "Do you like what you see" Harry asked. Louis got shy and nodded. Harry kissed the top of Louis head causing Him to sit up. "I'm sorry if I did something you didn't like" Harry said. Louis looked at Harry hesitantly before taking a breath. "I-I just never was shown what it was like to be cherished" Louis said.

"It's about time you were" Harry said. Louis took a moment before panic set in. "How do I know that your not tricking me" Louis said. Louis didn't say another word. "I can show you what it means to be loved" Harry said.

Louis avoided Harry's eyes he took a breath. "I'm a bruised up worthless boy who can't love or can't be loved" Louis said. "Whoever told you those things is wrong they don't see what I see" Harry said. "What do you see" Louis asked.

Harry cupped Louis cheek in his hands. "I see a boy who deserves to be loved I see a boy who has every right to be loved, loved by a man who will care for him always" Harry said.

"Are you willing to care about me" Louis asked. Harry smiled as he looked at him. "I will always care, protect, and most of all love you" Harry said. There lips met for a quick kiss pulling away slowly Louis looked up at Harry.

"Thank you"