6

The next morning was a bit of a rough one. Louis had another sleepless night. "Can we go for a walk or something I've never been to Cheshire" Louis said. He quickly put on his shoes and coat. "Where would you like to go" Harry asked. "Surprise me" Louis said.

Walking out the door a blast of cold wind hit. "Maybe a car would be better" Harry said. Shutting the door the two went to the garage. "What is that" Louis asked. "A car" Harry said. He struck a confused face as he looked at him. "You've never seen a car, how'd you get here then" Harry asked. "By a big big contraption with many wheels" Louis said. "So a bus" Harry said. Louis nodded with a smile.

Harry and Louis got in the car together. "Would you like some music" Harry asked. "Music what is it" Louis asked. Harry put on a song which was 'The Chain' by Fleetwood Mac. After a few minutes Louis was bopping his head. "This is music" Harry said. "I like it" Louis said.

Harry watched Louis turn mellow to the music. He looked at peace. "Can we listen to it again" Louis asked. Harry picked a different song by Fleetwood Mac. This time it was a lot slower.

"Where do you find these songs" Louis asked. "My mum I think" Harry said. "She must've had a good taste in music" Louis said. Harry passed the coffee shop before Louis could see it. "I'm taking you to a special place" Harry said. "The coffee shop" Louis asked.

Harry parked the car he looked over at Louis. "What's a bakery" Louis asked. Harry got out of the car and opened the door for Louis. "I'll show you" Harry said. Before Harry could turn around a older woman shouted his name. "Harry" she said.