51

Louis sat up on the side of the bed. He felt the urge to stand up. He got up putting pressure on his feet. "Cierra" Louis said. Cierra helped Louis walk out of his bedroom. "Breakfast is made" Cierra said. Louis nodded Cierra aided him downstairs. Walking past the sofa Harry was still asleep. The smell of cinnamon flaxseed pancakes filled the room. "How long has he been asleep" Louis asked. "Since last night" Cierra said. Little feet were heard coming down the stairs. "Good morning baby girl" Louis said. Jupiter ran over to her dad who sitting at the table. "I'm hungry daddy" Jupiter said. "Lucky for you we've got pancakes" Cierra said.
In the living room Harry groaned from the amount of bops he received from Evie. "Something smells delicious" Harry said. Walking into the kitchen kissed Jupiter's head. He sat next to his two year old daughter. Louis didn't bother to look at his husband. "Still mad at me" Harry asked. Louis still remained quiet. "You came home drunk and high off your ass why would I be mad" Louis shouted. Cierra took Jupiter and her food into another room.
"I could've called the cops on you but I didn't I love you too much" Louis said.  Harry started to get teary eyed. "I'm sorry I did that to you my darling" Harry said. He took his hand kissing the top of it. "Please I'll do anything for you to forgive me" Harry said. Louis was debating whether or not to forgive him. He did get raped by his husband without his consent. "I need time to think" Louis said. "How much time darling" Harry asked. "A few days" Louis said. Harry grew saddened by Louis not forgiving him off the bat.
Louis just sat in silence watching his food get cold. "I'm always going to be here darling" Harry said. His hand burned his skin as it brushed his cheek. Louis waited to cry, Harry left the room. His tears fell down his face trying to control the sobs. A soft hand gently rested on his shoulder. Cierra. Louis didn't bother looking up he cried in her embrace. "Jupiter and I are going to the park would you like to join us" Cierra asked. Louis nodded his head hurt a little from the amount of tears he cried. "Let's get you cleaned up" Cierra said.
Arriving at the park Louis and Cierra sat on a bench. Jupiter was in the twos and under play area. "Cierra...I'm sorry that I was ever mean to you" Louis said. Cierra smiled warmly she forgiven him. "It's quite alright I've been a nanny for far worse" Cierra said. "I truly am sorry for acting like a asshole" Louis said. "It's good to know that you finally recognize that about you" Cierra said. While they were talking a hot chocolate cart moved throughout the park. Cierra went and ordered some for her and Louis. "Thank you" Louis said. Cierra took a sip before sitting back down. The warm drink was a good call on a cold day. "Jupiter has a great role model in life" Louis said. Cierra looked over at him with a smile on her face. "She's the sweetest girl I've ever known she's smart for her age" Cierra said. Cierra and Louis grew a better friendship that day. As they watched Jupiter play with other kids her age.