43

As Disturbia plays in Louis head. He felt the world crumbling around him. He didn't mean to hit Harry he blacked out for a minute. When he came back he saw Ian standing behind the scared Harry.

"Well done well done" Ian said. He knew Ian wasn't real at that moment he could feel his presence. Tears came down his face as he watched him come closer. "Why are you haunting me" Louis asked. Ian's cold hand tilted his head up his eyes met Louis. "You're always going to my darling" Ian said. Haunting him in Harry's voice as he felt his cold hand caress his cheek.

Louis didn't want to see Ian he shut his eyes. A cold hand was still caressing his cheek. "Try to ignore me all you want I'm not leaving you ever" Ian said. That's when he broke. Louis thrashed around trying to get away from Ian. He was running down the long drive way. He never wanted to end his life as he did then. His foot inches from a busy street was stopped by a warm hand.

Harry's hand

He knew the warmth all too well. "Harry" Louis whispered. Harry turned him around. "I'm here darling it's me" Harry said. "It's you...you're real" Louis said. "Of course I am" Harry said. Louis tightly hugged his lover. "I saw him again...this time he didn't want to leave me" Louis said. Harry pulled him into a tight embrace never letting him go.

"I'm sorry for hitting you like i did" Louis cried. Harry didn't say anything as he soothed the crying boy. "I'm a complete asshole" Louis said. "All of those words are wrong...that wasn't you" Harry said. "I'm scared" Louis said. "I'm always going to be here to protect you and Jupiter" Harry said. Harry brought the boys hand up to his lips and kissed it. "You two mean the world to me" Harry said.

"We love you too" Louis said. Harry kissed the top of his head. Harry looked up. "This is a romantic tree" Harry teased. Louis head met Harry's chest as he giggled. "I think this tree is beautiful" Louis said. "Thank you tree for all that you do" Harry said. Harry was Louis dork. Louis loved that about Harry.

"How about we go inside and watch a cheesy romcom" Harry asked. "Or we could watch a horror film" Louis said. "Hell no" Harry said. "Why not...does Harry not like horror films" Louis teased. "End of story" Harry said. Louis laughed out loud while walking in. Harry stopped inside the door. When Harry came in he caught Louis with a kiss. "How about that romcom" Harry said.

"Ok" Louis smiled. Harry picked Louis up by the waist. His short legs wrapped around Harry's torso. "I'd rather watch you" Louis said. Harry was met with a couch he dropped Louis on the sofa. Louis crawled over to Harry as he picked out a movie.

"Ditch the movie" Louis whispered. Which caused Harry to turn his head towards Louis. "Does someone want attention" Harry asked. Louis nodded with a yawn. "Cuddles" Louis pouted. Harry wrapped his arms around the tired boy. "It feels good to have you back in my arms darling" Harry said. Louis was sleeping as he looked down at him. "Sleep all you like my love...I'll be right here when you wake" Harry said.

Cierra came downstairs with Jupiter. Her little face lit up with happiness as she saw her parents. "Is that my baby girl" Harry said. Jupiter looked over at her daddy. "Come her baby girl" Harry said. Cierra walked over with the smiling baby. She placed her in his arms. Harry gently tickled his daughter. Her laugh was so contagious for being a four month old. "Jupiter" Harry sang. Jupiter smiled her adorable smile while looking at her dad.