41

Dear Friend

It was the first day of PT. Let's just say it wasn't a walk in the park. I felt anxiety consume me. Harry tried helping me but my stubborn ass I didn't want his help. When deep down I really did. After PT he took Jupiter and I to the park. Jupiter's fever went down thankfully. Jupiter is the happiest baby I've ever seen. She lights up a room...I still haven't came up with a name for you yet. I'm sorry friend...
-Louis

He placed his journal back on the desk. Looking out the window the sun was shining so he decided to go outside. The wind in his hair felt nice as he sat under the tall oak tree. A small smile walked on his face as he continued to write a separate entry. It was a private note to himself. That made him smile and cry. He wrote a poem about the love he had for Harry.

Your curly hair
Gentle touch
Is what I love so much
Jupiter our beautiful daughter
You're a beautiful lover

Finally he closed the journal taking a look out into the rose garden. As he sat under the big oak tree. With all the hardships in his life. He's happy to be with someone who saved him. Most of all sheltered him from the storm. The storm was apart of him. The storm cleared up but was still there. The day he met Harry everything cleared up for good. No more storms.

Looking up he saw Harry looking down at him. "Harry" Louis said. "Hello darling" Harry said. Louis blushed at the sight before him. "May I take a seat" Harry asked. Louis nodded while watching him sit next to him. Harry held his small hand in his. The two sat in silence. "I enjoy moments like this" Louis said. Harry smirked at the boys comment. "Moments like what" Harry asked. "Moments when I'm with you" Louis said. Harry brought his hand up and kissed the back of the boys hand.

"You know I love you" Harry said. Louis nodded...he didn't take his eyes off of him. Harry became a bit nervous on what he was about to do. He got off the bench and bent down on one knee. "Please don't be messing with me" Louis said. "Louis" Harry said. Taking his right hand he looked up at him. "Every since I saw you in that alley way I knew you were the one, we have a beautiful daughter, not to mention your a gorgeous man at that so" Harry said. Taking out a tiny velvet box...Harry opened the box. "Will you do the honors and become my husband...will you marry me Louis" Harry said. Louis nodded quickly as he felt the ring slip on his finger. "Yes" Louis said.

Harry deeply kissed the boy with so much happiness in his heart. Louis had the same amount in his heart. "I love you Harry" Louis said. "I love you darling" Harry said.