45

Louis

The car stopped in front of a old building. Holding my baby close to him as He was shoved out of the car. Jupiter cried a small whimper. "Everything is ok baby girl"Louis said. A man greeted us at the door of the old building. A man with a rake smiled at me. The mans eyes were bloodshot his hair was shaved off. He didn't say a thing as he tried to lash out but was stopped by a cuffed foot.

A man in a suit was waiting for him. "Welcome home" He said. Louis shook his head no as he looked around. "Who are you" Louis asked. The man caressed his scared cheek. "Im Ben Olsen" Ben said. Louis shook from his touch. "Can...I g-go Home" Louis said. Ben chuckled at the scared boy. "My boy you are home...don't you remember" Ben said.

Louis looked to his right he saw a neko boy get beaten by a guard. "Take him to his room" Ben said. Two other guards escorted him to a all white room. No color to be seen. Which depressed him a bit. "Don't cry Jupiter Harry's going to come rescue us" Louis said. He looked down to see a plastic baby doll looking up at him. He dropped the doll out from his arms.

"J-Jupiter j-Jupiter where's my fucking baby...baby b-baby give me my b-baby p-p-please" Louis said. Louis cried into the fake baby. "Don't hurt her please" Louis cried. Two guards walked in with restraints. "No-n-o let me go" Louis screamed. The guards put the restraints on him with ease. Louis continued to lash out against the restraints.

"Where's my baby b-baby...where's Harry h-Harry is he here...he loves me please let me go home please" Louis said. Ben walked into the room. "My boy..Harry never loved you sweets...your daughter wasn't even real it was just your imagination" Ben said. Louis heart broke as he took every word to his soul. "No...he loves me my daughter is real let me see her you fucking cunt" Louis said. Ben didn't like that response. With a snap of his fingers a guard came in with a syringe.

"How about we take a nap hmm" Ben said. Ben distracted the agitated boy as the nurse shot him up. His vision went blurry as he muscles went limp.
"That should keep him knocked out for a good while" Ben said. Louis saw Harry in his dream.

Louis eyes shot open. He didn't want to give into the pain yet. "I need to find shelter from the storm" Louis mumbled. His vision was still very blurry to the point of blindness. He couldn't even move a muscle. All he could do was lay in the hospital bed. His heart beat slowed down to the point of putting him into a even sleep.

"Jupiter" Louis said. Before drifting off to sleep.

To be continued