67

Play

Harry kissed his husbands lips gently at first, before adding fire. "I missed this" Louis said. Dropping to his knees  looking up at Harry. He watched as his husbands chest began to move quicker. His kissed his clothed cock through his tight skinny jeans. Unzipping the jeans, he was met with a gorgeously big cock. "Remember when we did this in Paris" Harry asked. Louis looked up nodding with a sparkle in his eye. Looking back down at his husbands cock. He licked his lips before taking his husband in his mouth.
Earning moans of approval from his husband. Harry gently thrusted into his husbands mouth a little as he was being sucked off. "I love the way your mouth feels around me" Harry said. Messing up his perfectly made up hair. Louis sucked harder and harder bobbing his head up and down. Before Harry could cum in his mouth he quickly pulled out. "Too soon darling" Harry said. Louis stood up his eyes watered. "Too soon for what" Louis shouted. Louis had a fearful look on his face. "Go ahead hit me if you want" Louis said. Harry saw the bags under his eyes, the lack of sleep has been sneaking up behind him.
"I'm not Ian, nowhere near him, I would never hit you" Harry said. Louis looked away nodding, "now let me distract that mind for a bit" Harry said. Harry kissed his husband gently, he held Louis in his arms as they kissed. The two went up to their bedroom. "I...I think we should try for another baby" Louis said. Harry froze as he closed the door, panic rose. "How do we know if we will be able to keep it alive" Harry asked. Clearly the panic was set. "Jupiter turned out just fine with our parenting, we did it once I think we can succeed again" Louis said. Harry thought it through for a moment. He kissed Louis cupping his cheeks with both hands.
Louis laid on the bed he watched Harry crawl on top of him. "Let's play darling" Harry said. Harry kissed down his stomach, stopping at his husbands panties. Harry slipped the panties off his husbands legs seductively. Throwing them across the room bring his attention back to Louis. Slowly he stroked his cock looking up at his lover. "Please" Louis whimpered. "Please what darling" Harry asked. Louis whined a little bit before answering. "Suck me off please" Louis said. Harry licked up and down his cock. Never taking his eyes off his husbands. Louis squirmed from his touch. Harry held his thighs down to the bed. "More, more please" Louis whined. Harry bobbed his head faster as he blew his husband. Louis tugged on his hair as he watched Harry.
Harry popped off continuing to work his husbands body. Running his hand faster and faster on his cock made him go mad. He stopped all together, Harry laid down pulling Louis on his lap as Louis started to ride him. The bed shook from under them as Louis rode his husband into oblivion. Harry held onto his husbands hips as he was flooded in pleasure. Harry pulled Louis in for a heated kiss, holding him tight he thrusted into his husband. Louis and Harry were heated in love all night.