9

Louis

Ian would never show me the affection Harry's been doing. The trip to Paris would be a fun holiday. Ian always said that I don't deserve a holiday that I should spend it in my cage. This would be my first Christmas literally.

Harry was in the kitchen when I woke up that morning. He was speaking to Evie. Sometimes I actually think she can understand me. "What should we make Evie" Harry asked. Evie meowed before licking her paw. Harry watched Evie before turning towards me.

"Good morning Louis any suggestions for breakfast" Harry asked. Evie watched me make my decision. "Do we have eggs and bacon" I asked. "We sure do would that tickle your fancy" Harry asked. That first meal out in the cold made me interested on what else Harry could make.

"Take a seat it will be done in a couple minutes" Harry said. I sat down at the bar facing the kitchen. Watching him cook was like a cooking show. He moved fast throughout the kitchen. Often he would forget to add something to the food. He would get flustered which would make me giggle.

Harry saw me giggle he came towards me. "Is my cooking amusing" Harry asked. I nodded with a blush on my face. "You deserve to be amused" Harry said. Looking over at Evie she was amused as well. "I think Evie is amused" I said. "She always pokes fun at me" Harry teases.

I looked over at Evie I swear she was shaking her head. Harry placed a plate in front of me with delicious food. "Tell me what you think" Harry said. Picking up a fork digging in the eggs were out of this world. "By the expression on your face they look good" Harry said.

I nodded swallowing the food. "It was beyond good" Louis said. Harry took the plate once Louis was done with the food. "Drink up" Harry said. Placing a glass of orange juice on the counter. Louis drank up the orange juice, filling him up for the morning.

The weather outside was worse by the day. So the two of us stayed inside just living in the company. Harry was on his laptop doing some work while I watched some stuff on the Telly. The snow falling outside caught my attention. A few days ago I was homeless outside in that harsh weather. I don't know what to call this place.

It's not a home let's call it a shelter for now. A shelter from what? I haven't thought about that. I guess it's a shelter from the storm. The fire was warming up the room. To the point of rosy cheeks. "Would you like a blanket your shivering" Harry said. Nodding my body was shivering I guess I haven't noticed.

Harry came back with a warm blanket he draped it over my body. "We wouldn't want you getting a cold" Harry said. He kissed my cheek lightly making the spot turn pink. My eyes avoided his I felt nervous around him. Maybe moments like these weren't meant for me.

"What are you nervous about" Harry asked. My facial expressions were to easy to read. "Please look at me" Harry said. My eyes met his they were all on me. Yet I couldn't hold a stare for more than a minute. Looking away I felt embarrassed. "I'm always nervous around things like this" I said. Harry sat down next to me and said "nervous about affection" Harry asked. I nodded most of my life I've been abused Never a loving moment.

"There's no need to feel nervous around a person you love" Harry said. "That's the thing I never felt it" Louis said. "I'll show you what your missing during our holiday" Harry said.