42

Jupiter was in the arms of her dad as she looked up at her smiling dad. "Hi baby girl" Harry said. Harry kissed her forehead a small smile was on her face. "Don't you worry J momma and I have a plan for you to live a fantastic life full of happiness I promise to be the best daddy you ever have I love you baby girl" Harry said. Jupiter fell asleep on her dads lap wrapped in her blanket. Her hand was holding on to his thumb. "Did you get daddy's finger baby girl" Harry cooed. Jupiter smiled at her dads voice. He kissed her nose gently as he watched her sleep. "Such a beautiful little thing" Harry said.

Harry put his daughter back in her crib before closing the door. "How is she" Louis asked. "Why don't you go see..." Harry said. "It's not my fault I'm nervous to drop her" Louis said. "Didn't you give birth to her...you're her mother be a mother to our daughter" Harry said. Louis froze as he looked back at his daughters door. "Or did you forget about her" Harry said. Louis didn't hesitate to punch his soon to be husband in the face.

Louis didn't stop beating him he bruised him pretty bad. Louis didn't know he was beating him until he saw Harry cry. It was like he didn't have control of his emotions. Louis stopped as he looked at the bruised up Harry. "What the fuck Louis...what was that about" Harry said. Louis was trying to regain his thoughts as he didn't have a answer. "I-I don't know what got in to me..." Louis said. Louis went into the rose garden he sat out at the oak tree.

He cried into his knees he didn't mean to beat his love. "Look who's turning into me" Ian said. "I didn't mean to beat him" Louis said. "It's fun to be toxic" Ian said. "Get out of my head" Louis said. Ian laughed his palpatine laugh. "I'll always be apart of you" Ian said. Ian disappeared into the air. "Why does the darkness always find a way to come back" Louis said.

——
"Fuck" Harry said. Dabbing the bloody lip he was beaten with. Harry didn't recognize Louis. It was like he was taken over by a different person. "Harry are you ok" Cierra asked. "I'm fine" Harry said. Cierra opened the door to see Harry's bruised up face. "Who did this" Cierra asked. "Louis..." Harry said. Cierra helped Harry clean up his bruises on his face. He looked in the mirror he could barely see. "My eyes are too bruised to clean up" Harry said. "I don't mind helping...sit on the toilet seat" Cierra said.

Harry sat on the toilet seat Cierra continued to nurture his bruises. "We didn't wake you did we" Harry asked. "I was up studying for university" Cierra said. "At this time of night" Harry said. "University is stressful for me" Cierra said. She cleaned a few more cuts before she was done. "You'll be in pain for a few days take pain medicine" Cierra said.

Harry hugged Cierra unexpectedly she hugged him back. "Thank you for aiding my bruises" Harry said. "It's no problem" Cierra said. Cierra and Harry went their separate ways. Harry went to his room, Louis was nowhere to be seen. Looking out the window he saw a little figure sitting under the tree. "I still love you darling" Harry said. Before shutting the curtain and crawling into bed with Louis on his mind.