32

Harry and Louis sat together in the living room watching Netflix. Harry was barley watching the show. He was thinking about if he was ready to be a dad. Deep down he knew he was ready for fatherhood. But another part of him was scared shitless.

Louis must've sensed something was bothering Harry so he paused the show. His blue eyes went to Harry's complexion. "What's got you so worried" Louis asked. Harry sighed as he found a decent answer. "Do you think...fuck this is probably a dumb answer but do you think I'll be a good dad" Harry said.

"Of course I do...look how you treat Evie" Louis said. "Evie is a cat I'm talking about a baby...I'm scared I might fuck up" Harry said. Harry's thoughts went a mile a minute and Louis knew it. "Look at me" Louis said. Harry looked at him with so much worry. "Our baby girl will have the best dad ever" Louis said. "You really think so" Harry asked. Louis kissed him gently.

Harry broke out the names list once again. "Have you decided on a name" Harry asked. Louis shook his head he was struggling with it. "Well we have a book here full of names" Harry said. "What about the names we picked a few weeks back...Jupiter" Louis said. Harry nodded as he tried to go along with it. "You're totally lost aren't you" Louis said. "Terribly" Harry admitted.

"It's fine we don't have to discuss this" Louis said. "What shall we do in the meantime" Harry asked. "We should get a dog" Louis said. Harry's eyes went wide as he heard the word dog. "Hell no" Harry said. "Why not" Louis whined. "We have one fur baby I don't need another" Harry said. "Come on" Louis Said. "I said no this is my house you play by my rules" Harry said. "Whatever daddy" Louis teased.

"Manners darling" Harry whispered in his ear. Causing a shiver to roll down his spine. Harry nipped at his ear kissing his neck just to tease the younger boy. Harry loved to tease him when he knew Louis was at his horniest. Which was right now. The pregnancy made it much more fun.

"Please don't tease" Louis said. "Aww I can't help but tease you darling" Harry said. Louis doe eyes looked up at Harry who's eyes were filled with lust. "Please don't" Louis said. "I think that plead is not right...I think you do want me to tease you hmm" Harry whispered in his ear. Louis tried to hold back his moans. Harry's words were waking the man downstairs. "Nod if it's true darling" Harry whispered.

Louis nodded he was squirming on the sofa. "All the things I could do to you darling...shut your eyes and imagine" Harry whispered in his ear. Louis shut his eyes as his imagine raced with Harry. The room grew quiet Louis opened his eyes. Looking around he went to check the bedroom.

Up the stairs were Harry's clothes one by one leading to the bedroom. Looking through the crack of the door Harry was pretending to be on the phone. Louis entered the room he saw him legs spread out as he slowly stroked himself.

"It seems I have a new patient" Harry teased. "Help me doc I'm so lost" Louis said. Harry motioned him to the bed as he crawled up towards him. "Did I say you could move" Harry said. Louis went back to his spot by the door. "I want you to strip" Harry said. Louis started to unbutton his oversized shirt.

The oversized shirt fell to the floor revealing his milky skin. "Go to the mirror" Harry said. Louis walked over to the giant mirror he saw his reflection. He felt Harry's hands roam his body as he fell into his own trance. "What are you doing" Louis asked. Harry kissed his neck seductively making goosebumps arise.

His hands slowly started to reach for his cock. "Shut your eyes darling" Harry said. Louis head fell to his shoulder as he felt Harry's hands. Wrap around his cock slowly pumping teasing the head of his cock. A bit of precum was rising making Harry smirk. "What are you thinking about darling" Harry whispered.

Louis hips bucked into his hand. Harry knew exactly what he was thinking. "Tell me darling" Harry whispered. A little whimper escaped from his lips his body squirming from Harry's touch. "You" Louis said. "What about me darling" Harry said. "Make me cum...please" Louis said.

Harry's hands started to speed up making the boy cum in a instant. He was weak to the knees almost limp. "How'd that feel darling" Harry asked. Harry carried him to the bed laying him gently. "Amazing" Louis said. "So amazing that you got all limp" Harry teased. Causing a smile to appear on his face.

A little kick was felt in Louis belly. His hand rubbed the swollen belly. "She just kicked" Louis said. Harry joined Louis in bed his hand went to his belly. "Hello cutie pie" Harry said. Another kick was felt in his stomach. "We can't wait to meet you" Harry said. "She loves you already" Louis said. "I love you both" Harry said.