20

Later on that day Harry called the authorities to have Lucas mothers boyfriend arrested. Harry told the police everything that Luca explained to him. The arrest soon made headlines on the nightly news.

As the two watched the news Harry didn't move a inch. As for Louis he turned his head to see Harry's reaction. "You saved that young boy" Louis said. "It felt like the right thing to do" Harry said. "Who's he living with now" Louis asked. Harry gave him a stern look as he pet Evie. "Alright I won't ask" Louis said.

Sooner than later the phone started to ring. Harry picked up the phone it was Luca. "Hey Luca how is everything" Harry asked. "I just wanted to say thank you for calling in the report" Luca said. "No need to thank me, I'll see you next month have a good night" Harry said. Luca hung up as Harry went back to the sofa.

"I'm not telling you who that was" Harry said. "Obviously not it was your office phone it's private" Louis said. Harry shut him up with a quick kiss on the temple. A blush filled Louis cheeks as he looked up at Harry. "When will we ever go to Paris" Louis asked. "It's the question of the hour" Harry asked. Louis nodded. Harry kissed him again. "We have the tickets for the trip but we haven't had time to get a hotel" Harry said.

"The sooner we go the sooner we can get away from here" Louis said. "Who will watch Evie" Harry asked. "I'm pretty sure Holly would like to watch her" Louis said. Harry smiled as he caught on to his game. "We leave in the morning for Paris" Harry said.

It's so romantic in Paris
See you there 🇫🇷