46

Harry sped down the road towards the London Mental institute. "That bastard is going to pay" Harry said. The clouds in the sky grew darker. Thunder was heard all around with a few flashes of lightning. Harry could hear the cries of his boy. He didn't know what Ben was doing to the poor boy.

Harry knew he couldn't go alone so he brought a close friend of his. Kendrick Lawrence the great grandson of Valentina Lawrence and Donovan O'Connell. Kendrick served a tour in the royal guard. "Ben Olsen hmm he's a tough one to crack" Kendrick said. "He kidnapped my love and daughter" Harry said.

Harry and Kendrick drove in silence occasionally they spoke. A few minutes later they arrived at LMI. "Even on the outside it looks like a prison" Kendrick said. "In the early 60s it was" Harry said. "What a shame" Kendrick said.

Opening the trunk Kendrick and Harry loaded up on firearms. Slipping on protective gear. "If anything happens to me take care of my Louis and Jupiter" Harry said. "I promise" Kendrick said. Harry shut the trunk and took one last look at his surroundings.

"I never thought I'd be back here again" Harry said. Kendrick looked at him. "I worked here in 06 it's a horrid place" Harry said. "This place i never knew" Kendrick sarcastically said. A shiver ran up his spine. Walking up through the back stair way. Cameras were on there every move. "I doubt Ben is watching them" Harry said.

Footsteps were heard coming down a long hall way. Harry stopped in front of Kendrick. The sound of shoe hitting the floor was a guard. Harry peaked around the corner looking for any more guards. "I think it's clear" Harry said. He held his breath when he turned the corner. A guard saw him through a door. The guard shot first missing him by an inch hitting the wall.

Harry shot back quickly hitting the guard in the chest. Harry opened the door as Kendrick followed him. "You you left I'll be right" Kendrick said. Harry nodded. They went their ways. The area seemed like a control room. Buttons were lit up light was aimed at a chair. Harry gulped looking over his shoulder a dead neko boy sat in a chair.

Walking up to the neko boy fresh blood was spilling out of his mouth. Was this the neko boy from the lawn Harry thought. Harry took out his camera for evidence when he was going to sue Bens ass. Walking back over to the buttons a folder was on a chair.

Inside the folder was the nekos name. Which was Daniel Reid. How could someone kill people like this. Turning back around he tried to find anymore evidence. Nothing...he found nothing. Exiting the room he went to a different one connected in a hallway. Voices were heard inside the room. "If you see him shoot on site" Ben said.

Harry hid under the desk. The lights were flicked on within a minute. Harry held his breath as he heard footsteps. "Looks like no one else cared about you to save you Daniel" Ben said. His cold voice filled the room as he spoke.

Ben caressed the dead corpses cheek. Blood stained his fingers as he kissed the forehead of the neko. "May you rest my boy" Ben said. Before pressing a red button the body fell out of the chair down into a fiery pit. A glass vile of ashes was added to a shelf with Daniels name on it.

Ben turned around to the control table. He knew exactly Harry was here. Ben played dumb he walked back to the chair to clean it. Harry got out from under the table. "You're a dead man" Harry said. "I've been dead along time ago" Ben chuckled. With a snap of a finger two guards came into the room with a sleeping Louis.

His heart rate sped up again. "What did you do to him" Harry asked. Walking up to the sleeping boy. His face was pale. "I did what you couldn't that liquid was shot in his system" Ben said. Harry didn't look back at the sick man. "He's battling him and his better self if he wins he comes back to reality but if he doesn't his better self kills him" Ben coldly said. "Why did you bring him here" Harry asked.

Ben laughed again before speaking. "To kill him for what he is" Ben said. "A innocent boy who has schizophrenia" Harry said. "He's a freak no one loved him abused all his life by his so called boyfriend" Ben said. "Have you been watching him all this time" Harry asked. "Ding ain't all caught up" Ben said.

The guards left the room Louis was strapped to the chair. Louis was whimpering in his sleep. Blood started to slowly run down his nose. A black eye started to form as his head was thrown back. For a moment Louis eyes were open then shut again. Harry couldn't bare to see his love fight for his life in his unconscious state.

"Get him out" Harry pleaded. Walking back to Ben. "Can't do a thing now" Ben said. A cracking sound was heard from Louis. Causing Harry to wince. His arm was broken by the sight of it. Louis was a fighter but Harry didn't know how long he could go for. "Please my love come back" Harry thought. "Isn't that sweet" Ben said. Harry looked over at Ben. "Isn't love pathetic" Ben said.

Harry walked over to him punching the smug smirk off his face. "Wrong choice my boy" Ben said. Punching him back making blood spill from his nose. Ben grabbed a vile from the desk about ready to strike Harry's leg. When he kneed the bastard in the groin. Making Ben fall to the ground in pain.

The butt of the gun hit the back of Bens head. Harry took the vile from Bens hand. Striking his neck with the liquid. "Rest in hell" Harry said. Kicking in his face to pulp. Kendrick came in with a worried expression. Harry carried Louis unconscious body out of the room. His arms were still in the restraints. "Come back to him darling act I love you...Jupiter and I need you" Harry said. "Speaking of Jupiter" Kendrick said. Opening a bag with the baby inside. "Hi beautiful girl" Harry smiled.

Kendrick and Harry left the LMI quickly getting to the hospital.

Once at the hospital Harry saw more and more bruises forming. "Help us please" Harry shouted. A medical team ran out. "Is this the LMI case" she said. Harry nodded. "Ben Olsen shot him up with a clear liquid making him fight himself" Harry said.

"We have a antidote for that" she said. Harry and Kendrick followed them to a private room. A nurse filled up a vile shooting up his arm. Louis stopped squirming then opened his eyes. "H-Harry" Louis asked. "Yes my darling it's me" Harry said. Louis hugged him tight as if Harry was going to disappear.