36

Harry

The next morning Harry woke up earlier than usual. The house was dark and quiet due to the sun not rising. Jupiter was sound asleep in her crib. Checking the time which was a quarter till one in the morning. Harry poured himself a cup of coffee.

Sitting in his office he decided to get some work done. Over the next few days he's had more and more clients. Holly and Luca were a few of the patients he's had. Lucas sister got married to her boyfriend. Holly has been doing good for the most part. Holly has also been making more Friends compared to the past.

A hour later it started to rain in the sleeping village. Evie strutted into his office as she jumped on his desk. Evie looked at her owner with concern. Harry was looking at different office spaces in the Manchester area.

"Does that place look nice" Harry asked. Evie was cleaning herself when she looked at the screen. "I wish you could talk" Harry said. Evie moved against his hand as he pet her soft coat. Jupiter started to cry in her crib around two so Harry went to go take care of her.

"Baby girl what's wrong" Harry said. Picking up his crying daughter. Jupiter had a little finger in her mouth she looked like she was biting on it. "No no no...let's get you a toy" Harry said. Picking up a teething ring replacing her finger. Jupiter went back to biting on the toy.

Harry sat on a rocking chair with his daughter. Every now and then Jupiter would whimper about her mouth. "I know sweet girl" Harry said. Harry wiped his daughters tears away. "You'll have the best smile in the end" Harry said.

The sun rose a few hours later...Harry was asleep in Jupiter's room. Louis smiled at the sight he slowly picked his sleeping daughter up. Gently placing her in the crib. The smell of coffee raided the house as well as breakfast. Louis kissed his lovers cheek gently before exiting his daughters room.

"I wonder how long it will be this morning Evie" Louis said. Evie just meowed in a response while jumping up on the island in the kitchen. Deep down Louis thought about moving again. He didn't know this place for very long. But a fresh start is always good even for a runaway like himself.

Harry eventually woke up to the smell of morning coffee brewing. "The suns awake so I'm awake...I wish" Harry said. Getting up from the chair his back ached from the position it was set. Making his way down towards the kitchen breakfast was made. "Goodmorning" Harry mumbled.

"Did someone have a rough night" Louis asked. "Insomnia is a bitch" Harry said. Recently Harry has been having rough nights with sleep. "Have you tried the melatonin gummies or pills" Louis asked. "Yes but I can never fall asleep for long when I take them" Harry said. Harry took another sip of his coffee. "Well I think you should get some food" Louis said.

"Not hungry" Harry said. "Eat something you can't go without food" Louis said. Harry picked up a slice of toast and some jelly and took a bite. "Happy" Harry asked. "All of it not just a bite" Louis said. Harry slowly ate the bread while Louis did the dishes. He turned around Harry sighed before speaking.

"I've been looking for houses in The London area" Harry said. Louis didn't look shocked at what Harry had to say. "Houses" Louis said. "More like offices...but I did have a interest in a country house" Harry said. "Where" Louis asked. "Bruton" Harry said. "Isn't that three hours away" Louis said. "Yeah...I want a new start for all of us maybe even raise a few kids together there" Harry said. "What about your clients" Louis asked. "I could always wake early and come home late" Harry said. "You're decision" Louis said.

"Back to square one with the home situation" Harry said. "What about Bruton" Louis said. "Is Bruton even a person...is Bruton a emotion...is Bruton a place we don't know" Harry said. "Who is we" Louis asked. "Evie and I we've been scouting for places" Harry said. "I'm sure you two Girl Scouts have" Louis teased. "Heyyy" Harry said. Louis laughed before kissing Harry on the cheek before aiding baby Jupiter.

Once again it was just Evie and her bonkers owner Harry sitting in the kitchen. "Back to square one Evie" Harry said. Evie rolled her eyes before following Harry back to his office. Harry sat down at his desk opened his laptop and was drained. "I can't do it Evie I can't do it" Harry said. Evie gave Harry a look of sass through her eyes that went for Harry.

"Alright I guess I'll try again" Harry said. Harry sat at his laptop looking at different styles of homes in the area. All he saw were flats and the basic styled ones. Harry wanted something more than that for his little girl to grow up in. He wanted something to raise a few more babies in. Harry looked and looked until he finally found a home he found decent enough to live in.