62

Louis

The phone rang that afternoon. Cierra picked it up her eyes went wide. "What's the matter" Louis asked. "Channel 7" Cierra said. Louis rushed to turn on the television.

BREAKING NEWS

After many months of investigation at the London Mental Institution. Investigators have discovered a source. Dr.Ben Olsen created a fatal drug called Ketamine. He used this drug to kill many unloved people in society. From Nekos to humans Ben Olsen killed many. Including the late David Hallow father of Spencer hallow. With more is our chief investigator Daniel Ramirez.
"We come to you tonight from the LMI that once housed a deadly drug, that drug is now being investigated at a lab in London to find out what the side effects are to Ketamine" Daniel said. "Do you have any sources for how many lives were lost" She asked. "We have uncovered close to a thousand lives so far we are still uncovering lives tonight" Daniel said.
Stay tuned for more on this special news report after the break.

————
Louis looked outside to see a cop car parked in the driveway. A officer came to the door. "Is Spencer Hallow in" he asked. "Yes whose asking" Louis asked. "Daniel Ramirez requested to speak with her to gather more evidence it will be a little bit you can accompany her" he said. "Can I have a moment to discuss this with her" Louis asked. The officer gave Louis a number. "Give the station a call when she makes up her mind, have a nice day" he said. Louis shut the door behind him quickly locking it. Louis went over to the window still holding the number. "When are we going to tell them" Cierra asked. "Let them have their smoke breaks then we tell them" Louis said.
A hour later Spencer and Harry came back inside. "You two go shower you both smell like a fire" Louis said. "Why should we" Harry asked. "We have a daughter and you both reak of nicotine" Louis said. The two went to their own showers. Speaking of daughters Jupiter's nap time was about over. Louis went to go check on her after that event he needed to see his sunshine.
Entering Jupiter's room she playing with her toys. "Dada" Jupiter said. Louis picked her up she squealed as he kissed her cheek. "How's my sunshine" Louis asked. She held up a teddy bear. "Have you been playing with your friends" Louis asked. "Tea party" Jupiter said. Louis looked around she was hosting a tea party with her stuffies. "Dada want tea" Jupiter asked. Louis set her down in her toy chair. "Of course I do pour me a cup" Louis said. Jupiter poured him a cup of tea in a toy tea cup. She set it in front of him smiling. Louis took a sip of the tea pretending to drink it all up. "So good Jupiter how did you make it" Louis said. Bits of glitter and mixed beads were in the mug. "Magic" Jupiter said. "A good magician never tells" Louis said. Jupiter giggled at her dad as he took another fake sip.
Times like these spent with his daughter was his happiness. He'd do anything to keep his daughter safe. Towards the end of the tea party Jupiter decided to play dress up with her toys. Louis being the dad he is joined in on the fun. "So pretty dada" Jupiter said. She added a kiss to his cheek and a crown on his head.