19

About a month has gone by since Harry last held a therapy session. Today was his first day back at doing what he loved. Evie spent the whole day in the office with Harry and his clients. The house was quiet without Evie's meows being heard now and then. To kill time Louis decided to write in his journal. It's been a couple weeks since he's written in the thing.

2-10-20

Hi again old friend...I know it's been a minute since I last written to you. I don't really have anything exciting to say but here's what I have. Ever since the attack made on Harry with Ian he's grown a bit sadder. Deep down I think he needs a get away. Harry and I need to get away from the city for a bit. A change of scenery maybe? who knows. We've saved each other in different ways. Harry saved me by sheltering me from the storm and well I saved him by killing my first and toxic love Ian. Till next time journal.

By the time Louis set his journal down it was a quarter till noon. Louis went to go check on Harry. Walking down the long hallway towards his private office. Louis knocked quietly before he heard Harry's voice. "Come in" Harry said. Louis entered the room to see Evie sitting on his lap. Harry sat at his desk with his laptop open which was facing the door. His eyes broke away from the screen to see Louis standing at the door. "How's everything going" Louis asked. Harry sighed as he stood up from his desk. "Swell" Harry said. Looking at his face you could see the exhaustion building. "How about you and I go out tonight" Louis asked. "Or we could stay here and order some take away" Harry said. Louis could see that Harry needed a night in after his long workday. "I'm down for that" Louis said. Harry pecked Louis temple as he lightly smiled. "That's great, I only have an hour for lunch" Harry said. "I can make some ham sandwiches" Louis said. "You go make the sandwiches while I look over a new patients files" Harry said. Louis nodded before he left Harry's office. 

When Louis left Harry sat down on a sofa next to his desk opening the vanilla envelope to read his new patient file. The young man was expected to arrive at one-forty five. Checking his watch the time was twelve on the dot. Harry got a notification from Louis that the sandwiches were ready. "Hungry little lady" Harry said. Evie looked up and meowed before striding towards the door with Harry following behind her. Entering the kitchen Louis was cleaning up his mess as he set the table. The two ate in each others company there was some small talk but mostly eating. "What is your new patient like" Louis asked. "You know I can't speak of that it's a promise I make to my patients" Harry said. "I know but it's fascinating to learn about what goes on in peoples minds" Louis said. "Indeed it is" Harry said. Louis ate the last bite of his sandwich before he could ask another question. "What have you been doing up here while I was with patients" Harry asked. "I wrote in my journal that you gave me" Louis said. "Did you, well that's great" Harry said. "It felt good to write in it again" Louis said. 

Harry and Louis helped each other clean up the kitchen. After that they settled on the sofa to watch some Hemlock Grove on Netflix. After a few episodes it was almost time for Harry's patient to arrive so he pecked Louis lips before heading back. Making the house seem more quieter again. Louis wasn't lonely since Evie hopped up on the sofa to join him as she sat on his lap happily. 

----------

The time was one-forty five when the young boy arrived to Harry's office. He sat down on a sofa across from Harry. "Care to tell me about yourself" Harry asked. The young boy sighed then began to speak. "I'm Luca Alderson age sixteen" Luca said. Luca fiddled with his fingers nervously. "I'm Harry Styles it's nice to meet you Luca, I'd like to start by you telling me what brings you here" Harry said. Luca's breathing became nervous as he fought back tears. "My mom's boyfriend molested me" Luca cried. "When did he do this" Harry asked. "He started to come in my room at night while my mom was at work he would touch me in places that I didn't want him to I told him no multiple times to the point where I told my own mom about it she didn't believe me" Luca said. "How old is this man" Harry asked. "Thirty six" Luca said. "How old were you when he did this" Harry asked. "Fourteen" Luca said. "Who brought you here today" Harry asked. "My older sister Callie" Luca said. "How old is Callie" Harry asked. "Twenty nine she has her own place I mostly live with her" Luca said. "Does your sister know about this incident" Harry asked. "She's the first person I told, she told me to wait for her to come get me outside with my things" Luca said. "Did she call the police" Harry asked. "No, I didn't want her to because at the time I was still living with my mom I didn't want him to beat me to pulp" Luca said. 

Harry set his notepad on the side table next to him he looked at Luca. "I need to ask you something" Harry said. Luca nodded then Harry spoke. "Do you trust me to notify the police about all of this, I won't tell them your name unless they ask, Remember Luca this is a safe space for you to say what needs to be said without anyone judging you" Harry said. Luca thought in over he then came up with a solution. "I trust you completely" Luca said. Harry looked at his watch the boys time was up his session was over till the next appointment. "Is your sister out in the waiting area" Harry asked. Luca nodded as he walked out to the waiting room. Luca and Callie left together after he made his next appointment.