27

"How about Jupiter" Louis asked. "That's a planet...and put it on the maybe list" Harry said. "Cmon her nick name can be Julie" Louis said. "What if it's a boy" Harry said. "Julien" Louis said. Harry gave him a questionable expression on his face. "I know it's early way early even but isn't it fun to talk about baby names" Louis said. Harry smirked as he leaned in to kiss him to catch him off guard.
"It's fun to see you like this darling" Harry said. "Like what" Louis asked. "A complete hyped up hedgehog on redbull" Harry said. Harry ruffled his hair before pecking his lips again.

Harry went back to his office where Luca was waiting. "Hello Luca nice to see you again" Harry said. Luca didn't look up at first since he wasn't very keen on confidence yet. Luca twiddled his thumbs before he spoke. "My...sister is getting married" Luca said. "Hey that's great...How do you feel about that Luca" Harry said. Luca shrugged his shoulders as he looked down at his thumbs. "I didn't like him at first but now he's grown on me" Luca said. "What didn't you like about him" Harry asked. "He spent time with my sister I felt invisible because she spent so much time with him" Luca said. "Did you tell your sister about this" Harry asked. "Yeah...she told him and he understands" Luca said. "Have you had any problems besides that" Harry asked. "I haven't been cutting so much" Luca said. "I'm very proud of you for resisting your urges...what have you done to contain it" Harry asked. Luca took out his pocket knife and a few other sharp things in a plastic baggie. "I want you to keep these so then I won't have the urge to cut myself" Luca said. Luca set the bag on Harry's desk. "Are you sure you can contain yourself" Harry asked. Luca nodded before he looked up at Harry. "I've never been so sure" Luca said. From their Luca's session had ended he left with his sister Callie.

---

Louis was in the living room asleep on the sofa when Evie joined him. She sneakily nuzzled in with Louis so she wouldn't wake him. Her purring gave it away as Louis felt her move while she lied with him. "Hey Evie girl" Louis said. running his hand on her fur she purred even more causing a smile to appear on his face. "Do you like me petting you Evie" Louis asked. She nodded slightly as she shut her eyes. "Your a responsive cat" Louis said. Harry walked out of his office "How are my two favorite girls doing" Harry asked. "We are fine...aren't we Evie" Louis said. Evie meowed while smiling a little. "What are you and Miss Evie plotting" Harry asked. Louis looked at Evie she slightly winked before she got off the sofa. "I guess will talk later" Louis said. Harry chuckled moving Louis legs taking a seat on the sofa next to him. Harry yawned before resting his head on Louis shoulder. "Someone's tired" Louis teased. "With the day I've had you bet darling" Harry said. Louis felt a yawn sneak up on him before he knew it he was exhausted as well. "Look who's tired now" Harry teased. Louis shook his head before sneaking a kiss from Harry. "I'm wide awake" Louis said. Harry smirked that envious smirk. "Are you awake enough for a little make out darling" Harry asked. Louis giggled while Harry pushed him back on the sofa he straddled his waist. 

Their lips met as their tongues danced together tasting every inch. Harry kissed Louis neck leaving love bites here and there. "Evie could be watching" Louis said. "Nothing she'd seen before" Harry said. Harry hands wandered down Louis body taking his shirt off. The younger boy's skin grew goosebumps. Harry kissed down his torso eye's locked on the younger boy. Harry just smiled while the younger boy's eyes filled with lust he didn't know why but he was speechless every time he looked at Louis. "Oh the things I want to do to you darling" Harry said. Louis felt a shiver run up his spine he's legs went weak whenever he was called darling. Louis's hands felt up thee older man's body all the way up to his lips. Harry let the finger float into his mouth he seductively sucked on Louis finger. "Please touch me" Louis asked. "Where shall I touch you" Harry asked. His hands moved down to his thigh. "Here" Harry asked. Louis whined he knew what Harry was doing he hated the teasing. "You're such a tease" Louis groaned. Harry chuckled before going back to kiss Louis. 

Harry kissed Louis body all the way down to his thigh his hand played with his cock. Louis wished it was something else. Something hot and wet wrapped around his throbbing cock. Harry read his mind as he wrapped his mouth around Louis cock. His head bobbed fast then slow teasing him in the process. "Fuck please go faster" Louis said. "Whatever you wish darling" Harry said. Harry quickly moved fast with long strokes making the younger boy moan with pleasure. "Yes...Yes just like that fuck" Louis said. Louis arched his back the feeling of pleasure filled his nerves to a point of his juices going down Harry's mouth. Harry wouldn't let him go that easy as Louis face fucked him thrusting his cock down Harry's throat. Harry took every drop of the young man's juices. Harry popped his lips off of Louis cock before meeting his lips again. "You taste so sweet darling" Harry said. Harry open mouth kissed the young boy. Louis shortly became breathless again as the two fell asleep in each others arms as the day turned into night.