40

That night Jupiter ran a fever no one got sleep which meant tensions were high. "Can someone shut that baby up" Louis said. "Get a hold of yourself that baby is our daughter do you remember that...you probably don't since all you do is complain about your legs" Harry spat. Harry went to go help Cierra with Jupiter, her crying was heard all throughout the house. Cierra looked a wreck after taking care of Jupiter for so long. "Go get some sleep I'll take it from here" Harry said. "I changed her clothes out of the footies she was wearing into something more cooler" Cierra said. "Thank you" Harry said. Harry went down to the kitchen to adjust the temperature in the house he grabbed children's Tylenol since she was three months. Before going back upstairs he filled a bottle up with ice water. Passing by their shared bedroom Louis was sitting up in the dark. Sobs were heard from the dark room Harry debated whether or not to enter. He hated to see people cry so he entered he mentally cursed himself out as he entered the room.

"Why are you even here" Louis asked. "I came to check on you" Harry said. Louis eyes were teary as he looked up at the older man. "I'm sorry for being a dickhead" Louis said. "I forgave you darling" Harry said. Harry kissed the boys cheek. "I'm just stressed about everything...it seems like I'm the one who always is broken" Louis said. "You're not broken" Harry said. Louis felt like a shattered porcelain doll. A beautiful porcelain doll that didn't get the right end.

"Sometimes I feel like a porcelain doll that no one wants...just collecting dust at a antique shop" Louis said. He didn't feel the older mans presence as he cried more and more. "Look at me darling" Harry said. Louis shook his head as he looked the other way. "All I was going to say is that your a porcelain doll who is the most beautiful doll I've ever seen" Harry said. Louis wanted to believe that but deep down the darkness was caving in.

Louis tried to stand but failed miserably. He was trying to find his journal. He needed to write his demons away. "Sit sit I'll get it" Harry said. "No...don't look in it..." Louis said. Harry came back with his journal. "How...when...why" Louis asked. "I read a page or two when you were asleep...I just needed to know what was happening at that point" Harry said. Louis eyes were glued to the journal. Harry left a pen on the night stand as he exited the room.

Louis turned on the lamp and began writing....

Dear Friend

I know it feels like I neglected you. Over the last few months I've been through the ringer. I have a baby girl with the love of my life. Her name is Jupiter. She brings me happiness in the darkest days. My daughter is a glowing ray of sunshine. With sunshine comes darkness. These past few weeks I've been at my lowest. I barley got out of bed. I can barley walk. I hate the way I am, I hate the way I feel as a person. I hate how I also let the darkness consume me once again...it's horrific dancing with the darkness. I haven't felt this pain since I was saved...sheltered from the storm...when that day rolled around I finally saw a sunny day...I was given the love I was seeking. If only, friend you were a real person...I never had a friend before...should I give you a name...all these questions.

Till next time friend

————
Should Louis give his "friend" a name...