39

Two weeks later

Louis never left the room...never leaving his room to eat his meals were brought to him. "How are you feeling darling" Harry asked. Louis said nothing as he laid on his right side. "I brought food for you" Harry said. Louis sat up on the bed looking pale as ever. Bringing back memories of when he first arrived at Harry's.

"We should go for a walk like old times" Harry said. Louis shook his head no while he looked at his legs. "I can't move" Louis said. He was too weak to walk from not using his legs for so long. "Can we go out to the rose garden" Louis said. "I can carry you" Harry said. Harry picked up Louis carefully. Louis pecked his cheek with a gentle kiss.

Harry and Louis went out to the rose garden. Harry had the idea of a beautiful rose garden. Every day Louis saw it from his window. He's always wanted to visit it. But due to events he never got to see until now.

A bench was set to view the beautiful garden. "I call it the Garden of Louis" Harry said. Making his cheeks turn red. "Do you like it darling" Harry asked. Louis nodded happily looking around to see it all. "It's beautiful" Louis said. Harry kissed the boys cheek returning the favor. "Just like you" Harry said.

Harry and Louis stayed outside for a few hours. Louis fell asleep while cuddling Harry. He didn't bother waking him up giving him the peace he needed. Harry was just happy to have his darling back in his arms. Or one of his darlings sort of say.

When Louis woke back up he was inside on the couch. His breathing wasn't very good from lack of walking.  Looking around Harry wasn't in his sight. Cierra came over with Jupiter in her arms. She handed him his daughter. Jupiter had a smile on her face when she saw her dad. "My little sweetheart" Louis said. He kissed his daughters head.

She laid on his front listening to his heart beat. He rubbed her back gently as she drifted off to sleep. Every now and then he would kiss her head gently. Because he loved his daughter to the moon and back.

———
Harry

After a few of my meetings Harry went drove home for lunch. Over the past few weeks he's hired some more psychiatrists. Sandy, Daniel, and Veronica. Daniel is a bit of a kiss ass Sandy is a older women in her later forties Veronica is in her late twenties early thirties. Sandy is mainly a receptionist.

Harry drove home to have lunch with Louis and Jupiter. When he entered his house he saw Jupiter lying on top of a sleeping Louis. Both were so adorable. He kissed both of their sleeping heads gently. Louis crept his eyes open slightly. Seeing Harry he smiled. "I was hoping it was you" Louis said.

"Oh did you darling" Harry said. Pecking his lips gently taking the sleeping Jupiter in his arms. "How long has she been out" Harry asked. "Not that long an hour the most" Louis said. Harry took her up to her room to sleep.

He came back down to Louis with a baby monitor in hand. "Well I have an hour for lunch and I want to spend it with my beautiful family" Harry said. Harry eventually helped Louis to the table. "I think we need to take you to a doctor" Harry said. "I'm fine" Louis said. "Really...then run a mile" Harry said. Louis didn't say anything as he sighed. "You win" Louis said.

——
A few days later Harry had a day off from work...he took Louis to the doctor. "Can we get a wheelchair please" Harry said. A nurse came out with a wheelchair. Harry helped Louis into the chair before rolling it up to the entrance. They checked in and waited a few minutes.

A nurse called them Harry helped Louis get weighed by holding him up. After that they entered the exam room Harry put Louis on the exam table. The nurse did the basic things before leaving. "God I hate doctors I get so anxious" Louis said. "I'm right here with you everything is gonna be fine" Harry said. A knock on the door was heard before the doctor came in.

"What seems to be the problem" he said. "I didn't walk for two weeks and now I can't walk" Louis said. "Why didn't you walk for two weeks" He asked. "I was depressed over something I did" Louis said. "Well I'm going to recommend you to see a PT to strengthen your legs and help you walk again" He said. "How long will PT take" Harry asked. "Depends on how long it takes for him to start walking on his own" He said. Louis nodded not looking at the doctor. "Great...well I'll contact the PT and set up an appointment for Louis sound good" He said. "Yes thank you" Harry said. The doctor left Harry helped Louis back in the wheel chair. After leaving the office the ride home was silent Louis was thinking about what the doctor said. He knew the outcome would probably be PT but he didn't think it was the number one solution.