7

Harry turned around to see a old friend literally a very good friend of his Barbara. "What brings you back to this place" Barbara asked. Harry looked at Louis who's was holding on tight to his arm. "Just showing my friend here around Cheshire" Harry said. Barbara smiled at louis with one of those smiles she held out her hand towards Louis. "What's your name dear" Barbara asked. Louis was nervous around people he didn't know. "You can speak whenever you like" Harry whispered. Louis nodded his eyes went to Barbara's smile. "Louis" Louis said. "It's very nice to meet you dear, let's get you two out of this cold weather" Barbara said. Barbara opened the door for the two as they walked inside. The delicious smells of pastries filled the air. "Would you like something" Barbara asked. Louis nodded quickly his eyes skimmed the glass cases filled with baked goods.

Louis pointed to a Angel cake "I've never tried it I-never mind" Louis said. "Once slice of Angel cake and I'll have a slice of carrot cake" Harry said. "You don't have to pay for me" Louis said. "What money do you have" Harry said. Louis went to go find a table while Harry payed. "Where's he from" Barbara asked. "I don't know" Harry said. "I could get the authorities on this" Barbara asked. "No need I don't want him to not trust me" Harry said.

Harry found Louis sitting at a table near the door. "In a hurry" Harry asked. "No I just like watching the snow fall is all" Louis said. Louis saw random people walking the streets. "Why are they dressed like that" Louis asked. Harry looked at the carolers then back at Louis. "You've never seen carolers" Harry asked. Louis shook his head no as he took a bite out of the cake.

"Do you know what Christmas is" Harry asked. "I never celebrated it" Louis said. "Everyone knows about Christmas how could you not" Harry asked. "We just never celebrated" Louis said. "This year your celebrating" Harry said.