Prolouge

2016

"You don't get to run from me again" Ian said. Strangling Louis as he spat his orders at the scared boy. "If you do I will personally hunt you down and find you myself" Ian said. Ian took his hands from Louis neck. Louis tried to catch his breath but he couldn't at least not right away.

Ian left him alone in the living room. Next to him was the door he knew what would happen if he tried to leave. So he didn't Louis stayed in that toxic house.

Eight o clock rolled around which meant dinner time. For Ian, Louis didn't get food at least when Ian was home. "May I have some food" Louis asked. Ian stopped his eating set down his knife and fork and looked up at him. "How many times have I told you that your not aloud to eat" Ian shouted.

Ian stood up he knocked the table over with his dishes crashing on the floor. Scaring Louis in the process, his eyes were tear stained. Ian's fist met the defenseless boys face multiple times. "Ask me again and I'll be sure to end you with a bullet to your head" Ian said.

Ian left Louis in the kitchen. With a slam of the bedroom door Louis started to clean up. Or try to clean up Ian's mess that Louis caused. Ian blamed Louis for everything. No matter how little the thing was Ian always found a way to blame the boy.

I still love him Louis thought to himself as he cleaned. Looking in the mirror he saw the blood running down his nose. Louis knew to stay away from Ian at times like this. That night Louis slept in the tub for an hour. The tub wasn't nice so Louis moved to the living room. There he slept on the sofa.

Come morning Louis wouldn't be in that house anymore. He'd be far away in Cheshire.