58

After the bakery the family went to a bridge that was a safe yet quiet place. "Is that your name dada" Jupiter asked. Harry looked up at his name sketched in the brick. "It sure is" Harry said. "How old were you when you did that" Spencer asked. Harry looked at the wall that his name was on. He looked back at the self who was pretending to be something he wasn't. "Nineteen" Harry said. "Everyone grab a stone and write your name" Louis said. Jupiter was set down to join in the fun. "What's the matter" Louis asked. "I was a scared person when I wrote my name up there" Harry said. The wind blew through his husbands hair. "What were you afraid of" Louis asked. "Accepting myself" Harry said. The laughter of the girls was the only thing heard. Louis hugged his husband tight as the cold air crept up. A shiver ran down Harry's spine. Louis and Harry watched as the girls enjoyed their time. "Can we come back tomorrow" Cierra asked. "I'm sure Louis would be up for it" Harry said. The girls looked at Louis who gave in to his daughter's request. "Alright fine" Louis said. To Harry and Louis Jupiter was their biological kid but they considered Cierra and Spencer as their own. It's been a few months since Spencer came into the house. She was only supposed to be there for a certain amount of time.
"Am I getting kicked out" Spencer asked. "Of course not why would you think that" Harry asked. "I may have gotten my mom arrested" Spencer said. "What did you do" Harry asked. "She killed my dad to be with Ben" Spencer said. "You told me Ben killed your dad to be with your mom" Harry said. "She was drunk and left her office open I went in and saw she had a police report that said she and Ben killed my dad but Ben bribed the police to let it slide" Spencer said.

*Kltv breaking news*

We come to you tonight with this breaking news story. Spencer Hallow daughter of the late scientist David Hallow. states that She had her own mother arrested for killing David Hallow months ago. Vanessa was not alone, in fact she was helped by none other than Ben Olsen. Tonight police have Vanessa Hallow Olsen in custody for the murder of her husband. We go now to the LPD for more on this story.
We received a call from Spencer Hallow a few days prior to the arrest. She went to her mothers house while she was out to get the evidence she needed to give to the police.

——
The police station was surrounded with reporters trying to get a word from Spencer. "Please move out of the way" Harry said. They quickly got into the building. Louis took Jupiter and Cierra home. Harry didn't want Louis and the girls to go with them. "Spencer Hallow, here to see Vanessa" Spencer said. The secretary showed Spencer back to a phone bank. Vanessa sat looking rough, her makeup looked messy like she slept in it. "Baby" Vanessa said. "Cut the shit" Spencer said. Vanessa stayed quiet. "Why did you kill my dad with that monster" Spencer said. Vanessa did not say a word. "Did you not love him...he was my dad or did you use him for child support...that's exactly it isn't it your nothing but a cunt who deserves to rot in here" Spencer said. Slamming the phone back up on the stand. She went back out to Harry who was standing in the lobby. "Everything alright" Harry asked. "I want to get out of here" Spencer said. Harry didn't hesitate to leave the building from the back due to the amount of reporters up front.
A parked car was waiting for them out back.
Spencer and Harry got back to the house. She immediately fell to the floor after closing her door. The song Silver Lake Queen by Diplomacy played as she started to shoot up on drugs. She took a few hits from her vape pen. She destroyed her bathroom trying to find anything stronger. "Fuck I need to feel numb" Spencer said. She only had one solution. A small bag of weed was in her sock drawer. She rolled it into a small joint. Opening up the window she sat close to it. Lighting up the joint she felt a little better. The feeling she got while she smoked the weed made her feel high for a moment. She didn't notice that tears were streaming down her face. "Feel free to cry" Andy said. Looking over by her she saw him sitting there. "I wish you were here" Spencer said. "Me too" Andy said. Her door opened to see Jupiter. "Don't cry" Jupiter said. "These are happy tears" Spencer said. She took one more hit before throwing the joint out the window. "I'm happy" Spencer said. Her eyes were blood shot as she fell asleep. Jupiter left the room closing the door. She left her favorite teddy bear on her bed next to Spencer. She knew the reason behind the tears.
"Jupiter what are you doing out of bed" Louis asked. "I wanted to give Spencer my bear for the night he sensed her sadness" Jupiter said. "Come along now it's late and you my star need rest" Louis said. He picked up his daughter. Before placing her into her bed. "Goodnight sweetheart" Louis said. Kissing his daughters forehead before shutting off the light.