38

Louis

Louis awoke that morning next to his lover. Not a minute more the phone rang. He put the phone up to his ear. "Hello" Louis said. "Thought you seen the last of me" he said. Hanging up the phone his heart sped up he turned pale. "No no no" Louis said. Wake up wake up darling Louis eyes shot open Harry looked concerned for him.

"It felt so real" Louis cried. "It was just a dream darling he's dead" Harry said. Louis cried in his lovers chest not caring if he is ruining his night shirt. "I've been dreaming of him every night his face comes into mind it horrifies me" Louis said. The dream ran on in his mind feeling like it would never leave.

"What if he never did die that day" Louis said. Louis began to shake in fear at the thought of him coming back. "Louis...darling listen to my words alright" Harry said. Louis nodded as he was to busy crying to think. "Nothing will happen to you me or Jupiter" Harry said.

Louis heard someone walking downstairs. "He's here you promised me he wasn't going to take me" Louis said. Louis looked around for one of his weapons. He found a taser in a sock drawer. "Put the taser down" Harry demanded. Louis ran downstairs into the kitchen. He still heard the footsteps they got closer and closer.

"This time I'll watch you die cunt" Louis whispered. ZAP

Cierra was met with the taser multiple times before Harry could get it out of his hands. Once Louis came back to reality he felt so sorry for Cierra. "I get it I'll leave you never wanted a nanny" Cierra said. Louis shook his head as he sat on the floor with his knees to his chest. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" Louis said.

"You still have a job here Cierra" Harry said. Cierra went to go check on Jupiter. Meanwhile Louis had a numb look on his face. "I can't believe I tased her...fuck imagine if she was Jupiter" Louis said. Louis cried even more in his legs. Harry knew something was happening to Louis. His moods have been so off recently.

Louis stayed on the floor not moving as he remained numb. "Darling" Harry said. "Don't call me that" Louis said. Louis was so expressionless that he didn't even look up. "I'm not your darling...I'm a monster who tased a girl our nanny even" Louis said. Louis got off the floor and locked himself in a room. "Leave me alone I don't want to hurt anyone else" Louis said.

So that's what Harry did....

——
To be continued darlings...
Write your predictions on what you think is happening with Louis....