31

Louis couldn't think as he sat in silence in Harry's office. Harry didn't say anything as he waited for Louis to speak. He thought about when Harry said he loved him. Did he really mean it...fuck the thoughts came back to Louis. He did love him right. Was he real? The dream made his mind wander.

"How do I know if you're really you" Louis asked. "Of course I'm me darling" Harry said. Louis stood up and started to question if this was reality. "How do I know if this is a reality" Louis asked. Harry got up from his chair and kissed him. "Calm you're mind darling...tell me everything that's going on in you're head" Harry said. Louis sighed he nodded knowing the truth.

"I had a dream...in that dream you were there and the baby was there. We were getting married and you kept saying things to make me stay with the dream you...it just felt weird you looked so beautiful in the tux and I didn't want to stay with the dream you I wanted to come back to the reality you" Louis said. Tears started to trickle down his face as he was pulled into a hug by the man that loved him. "I'm sorry if you think I'm insane or going mad" Louis said. Harry shut his mind up with a kiss on his lips. "I love you just the way you are darling sane or insane" Harry said.

Harry brought Louis back to bed where they cuddled close together. "Please don't leave" Louis said. "Darling I wouldn't dare to" Harry said. Harry knew that the happy boy who he loved fell back into a dark place. He had to break him free before the dark took over again.

———
Early the next morning Harry worked out. Then he came back to Louis in his room. Louis was sitting up when he returned. "What are you doing up darling" Harry asked. Louis didn't say a word he just sat in silence. "I thought you left" Louis said. "You know I'm not going anywhere" Harry said. "I'm sick of this bed...can we play a board game" Louis asked. "Of course we can darling" Harry said.

Harry picked up Louis bridal style carrying him to the dining table. "Which game shall we play" Harry asked. "You pick" Louis said. "Scrabble it is then" Harry said. Louis giggled at Harry. Harry retrieved the scrabble game from his office. "At what age did you become a old man" Louis teased. "Ha ha" Harry said. Louis watched Harry concentrate on the game. He grew a smile on his lips. "You sure got the concentration face going" Louis said. Harry smirked as he played his move. "So how do you win this game" Louis asked. "You don't know" Harry said.

In the end Louis ended up winning which gave Harry a smile. "Did you let me win" Louis asked. "Me never" Harry said. "I'm sure" Louis said. Louis just sat in the chair as Harry was caught off guard. Harry caught him starring at him a little smile crept on his lips. "Moments like these are what saves me" Louis said. "The happy moments" Harry asked. Louis shook his head he didn't know what the moment was.

"The moments I spend with you are what saves me" Louis said. "I love you" Harry said. "I love how you saved me" Louis said. The two just sat in silence just enjoying each other's company.