49

Harry

A cold sweat ran down Harry's head as he arose from his sleep. The sun hasn't risen yet. His heart beat was rising by the minute. The dream he had terrified him. Everything was fine until he saw his love lifeless before him.
Harry didn't sleep after that. Going down the stairs into the kitchen. He grabbed a beer. He rarely drank. When he did it was when he was stressed. Checking the time it was a quarter after midnight. He continued to drink his beer as he sat alone at the table. Smoking a cigarette was something he rarely did. Stress got to him at a time like this.
Opening up a window he lit the cigarette. Taking a hit of the cigarette. Blowing the smoke out from his lungs. Footsteps came down the stairs. He didn't bother to end the cigarette. Cierra came down the stairs to see what was wrong.
"Why aren't you in bed with Lou" Cierra said. Blowing smoke before he spoke. "I couldn't sleep" Harry said. Cierra looked at the table she saw the beer sitting halfway empty. "Why are you drinking again" Cierra asked. "I'm stressed out is that what you want to hear" Harry said. Cierra took the cigarette from Harry tossing it out the window.
"I wasn't done with that" Harry said. Cierra closed the window. "I don't care" Cierra said. She didn't move away from Harry. Looking up at him he looked at her. Harry kissed her lips for a second before pulling away. Cierra ran up the stairs leaving Harry in the kitchen. "Fuck" Harry whispered.
He couldn't believe he kissed Cierra. Harry felt bad about kissing her. The booze made him do it. Harry needed to feel pain to relieve it. Taking a small knife he cut his arm. Not just once a few times. He watched the blood trickle down his arm. He did it a few more times deeper and deeper. Till he felt the pain slowly slip away.
Black took his vision away as he slept on the kitchen floor.
Waking up the next morning his robe was covered in his blood. As well as the floor. His head was killing him from sleeping on the hard floor all night. Evie looked disappointed at her owner as she strutted over to him. "If you were human you'd probably cuss me out" Harry said. Looking at Evie she was cussing him out in her mind.
Louis came down the stairs slowly. "Hey darling" Harry said. Getting up from the floor he went over to Louis. "What's with the blood" Louis asked. Harry had to lie about the previous evens.
"I dropped some glass while doing the dishes" Harry said. "You didn't bother cleaning it up" Louis asked. Louis looked at the table. "You drank again...it smells like cigarettes what has gotten into you" Louis said. Louis went passed his husband going into the living room. "Take it easy I don't want to stress you out" Harry said. "Did something happen to you last night" Louis asked.
Harry sat next to him on the sofa. "I kissed Cierra" Harry said. "Why" Louis asked. "Not even a kiss it was more like a peck" Harry said. "You still kissed her" Louis said. "I was stressed because of a dream I've had and all this hospital bullshit" Harry said. "Do you love her" Louis asked.
Harry froze in his seat. "Why aren't you answering" Louis asked. "Of course I don't love her I love you" Harry said.
Louis walked out the door down to the rose garden. He didn't even care that it was raining. He felt hot tears rolling down his cheeks as the rain fell. Looking up at the sky saw grey. "Why did you do all of this to me" Louis shouted. Hoping that God would hear him. "You did all of this to me I didn't even ask for this shitty life" Louis cried. Louis didn't even have a coat on he didn't care if he got a cold.
He laid his head in the snowy bench. Feeling the coldness of the snow wash away his pain. Closing his eyes he fell asleep as snowflakes fell on his frail body.
It's been an hour since Louis went out to the rose garden. He was frost bitten he couldn't move his body since it was so numb. A little over and hour went by till a warm presence took over him. He felt multiple hands on his body. "Louis can you hear me" a man said. Louis wanted to speak but his body was too cold.
The presence laid him down on the sofa. A heated blanket was placed on his body. His body was still freezing from the harsh environment. "Start the bath" he said. A girl went into the bathroom to start a warm bath. "Louis can you hear me" he said. The presence picked him up gently. He was undressed by Harry then put into a tub of warm water.
His teeth were chattering in the tub as he sat. Looking around he saw Harry looking back at him. "I'm in so much pain" Louis said. His breath slowed down closing his eyes he slept. Harry picked him up from the tub. Wrapping him in a heated blanket. Cierra was in the living room keeping Jupiter company.
"The nurse is coming today darling" Harry said. Laying him down on the bed. His numb body was curled up in a blanket. Louis didn't know why a nurse was coming to the house. "C-can you cuddle me" Louis asked. "Of course darling" Harry said. Harry kissed his neck gently feeling his lover fall asleep. "I love you sweetheart" Harry said.