Over The Years

Sorry, it's been a minute. I've got a lot going on with school and I've been grinding call of duty every night... It's a problem leave me alone.

Also, the whole situation with the girl from work really took a toll so I had to deal with that.

But we back. Updates are coming as well as a BRAND NEW story in the International Storyline. Set AFTER The World. Following the children!

Our favorite savage children will return and yes, they are bringing their insane mothers.

More information on that coming soon.

Enjoy this update!

October 2032

Jenni's POV:

"Great work today everyone. Rest up before our game against Porto." I smiled. 

Sporting played yesterday and won. Meaning our game against Porto was a must-win. If we win, we keep the pressure on them for first place.

It's still early in the season, but we need to get all the points we can before the holiday break. 

Mariana

I smiled and answered. "Hello Portuguese daughter." 

She laughed. "Hey Jenni. How are you liking Portugal?"

"You know what? Don't tell Alexia, but I love it here." 

"Are you busy?"

"Just wrapping up practice why?"

"I want to show you something."

"I'll meet you in an hour."

"Alright."

Alexia's POV:

"Coach." I smirked.

"Coach." Marta laughed. "What do you got for me, Putellas?"

"I got her." I pointed out the window. "17 years old. Center back. She's talented, just needs the right mentor." 

"And who did you have in mind?"

We looked at the senior players as Mapi tripped. "Well, Mapi but her tripping kind of ruined the moment." I laughed.

"If you think she's ready, then send her up. I'm down a defender anyway for this weekend." 

"Alright."

"How's Jenni doing?"

"She's doing good. Having Mariana in the same country is a big help. Even if they are rivals." 

"You know I didn't ask for this job. They offered it to me, said they wanted to move on from Jenni. I don't understand why. She did great things coaching this team."

"It's a business. If they felt it was time, then that's their call. Jenni is doing fine though. She's happy."

Jenni's POV:

I got to Mariana's and she greeted me. "Spanish mom."

"My child." I hugged her. "Where are we going?"

She smiled. "You'll see. Come on." 

We got in the car and she drove. We got to the cemetery and ended up at her brother's grave. 

She stood there and took a deep breath. "It's gonna be 10 years." She said. "10 years since I lost my brother." She looked at me. "I know you feel guilty, Jenni." She looked back at the grave. "Because you lived but my brother died."