Honored

August 2024

Jenni's POV:

"Where's Mapi?" Alexia asked.

"She went to Portugal with Mariana. They'll be back soon." I typed on my phone.

"I talked to Natalia. Her brother could be a good option."

"We should probably talk to HIM though." I looked up at her. "Which is why I just messaged him on Instagram."

"Look at you." She kissed the side of my head. "Making moves."

"This is a big thing for us." I smiled. "I want all these big moments with you, so yes. I'm making moves." I got up and walked to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?"

"Surprise me!" Her phone rang. "It's Mapi!" She answered. "Hey Mapi. Out front? Right now? Yeah, Jenni's here too. Why do you want to see us? Sure come on in." She hung up. "Mapi and Mariana are here! No baby talk!"

"Got it!" I yelled back. I heard the door open.

"Am I finally going to know if you two got engaged or not?" I heard Alexia ask. 

"Why are you looking at me?" Mapi said.

"She's your captain." Mariana answered.

"She's OUR captain." Mapi said. 

"I'm Portuguese. No offense, you know I love you though."

"Noted. Come in. Jenni's in the kitchen."

"On second thought we'll stay outside then." Mapi said.

"Get in here you asshole!" I yelled. I heard footsteps and saw Mariana running straight towards me. I opened my arms and she ran right in. "Mari! You're in a good mood." I smiled.

"The three people who don't annoy me in one room together. I'm at peace." She said. 

"So let's get to business." Alexia leaned on the counter and stared at Mapi. "Why are you two here?"

"We can't visit our two favorite people?" Mapi asked.

"Cut the shit babe and tell them." Mariana grabbed some food from in front of me. I slapped her hand. "Ouch!"

I smirked. "What's going on Mapi?" I laughed as Mariana rubbed her hand. 

"Well on our trip I DID propose." Mapi said.

"And?" Alexia stood up straight.

"And?" She turned to Mariana.

"And I said eh why not she's cute I guess." Mariana crossed her arms.

I dropped everything and tackled Mariana. "You're getting married!"

"Jenni I can't breathe!" Mariana screamed. 

"Alexia. Your wife is going to kill my wife." I heard Mapi say.

"Ha. Jenni, honey? Let her go please."

"I'm sorry!" I got up and helped Mariana off the ground. "I just got excited! It's like my child and your, well she dated Alba so it's weird."

Mapi rubbed her forehead. "Can we never bring that up again?"

"Can we never bring what up again?" Alba walked in.

"Oh fucking perfect." Mapi sighed.

"I'm so lost. Jenni help." Mariana looked at me. 

"Oh right. You two haven't like officially met. You met before the trip but Mapi was being stupid and you left. As you should've." I put my hand on her shoulder.