Make You A Deal

March 2024

Alexia's POV:

"I'm confused on why Alba is helping." Leila said. "I mean I'd never help my ex-girlfriend propose to the girl she left me for." 

"So if Misa showed up right now and asked for your help you'd say no?" Sandra smirked. Leila looked over at Mariona who now had her arms crossed.

"No? I'd say HELL no Mariona is the love of my life!" Mariona walked away. "Babe no come back." 

"Nice." I smiled.

"Shut up where's your girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?"

"Jenni?" 

"RIGH!" I yelled. "My girlfriend. Jenni. She's my girlfriend."

She stared at me. "I swear all of you are on something." I walked over to the window. Mapi walked in with Jenni. 

"Alba went to call someone she knows about reserving the beach." She sighed and sat down. "I have no idea, I'm starting to realize why I dumped her. No offense Ale, but your sister is a lot."

"I've been saying that since birth. No offense taken." I looked out the window. "Oh shit." I smiled. "Hey Mapi Mariana is here and she looks PISSED."

Leila got up and looked. "Run bitch!" Mapi got up and went outside. Leila and I watched it. "So what do you think is happening?" She asked.

"I don't know. 10 bucks Mapi is stupid and Mariana leaves." 

Mariana looked up at us in the window. "Shit!" Leila yelled.

"Duck!" I pulled her to the ground. "Think she saw us?"

"She definately saw you." Sandra shook her head. 

"Leila. Get off my girlfriend." Jenni walked in. We got up and looked out the window.

"Wow. Alba has the WORST timing." Leila smirked. Mariana turned and walked away. "Shit." 

"What should we do?" Jenni asked. 

The door opened and Alba walked in. "What happened?" I asked.

"Mariana is mad because of how secretive Mapi is being. And then I walked in and think I made it worse."

"You have perfect timing." Leila smirked.

"Dude." I pushed her.

Jenni's POV:

I looked at the text from Lola. 

Mariana is leaving Atleti.

I walked to find Alexia. "Where are they?" I looked at Leila.

"Alexia and Mapi just hopped in the car and drove off. Mapi is going to Lisbon to stop her."

"I don't think she's gonna stop her." I sighed.

"Making you think about when you left right?" I looked at her. "What if Alexia tried to stop you." 

"If Alexia showed up when I was about to leave." I shrugged. "I signed the contract with Paris, but if she showed up maybe things would've been different. Maybe we stayed together that whole time, maybe I don't break my arm, maybe the World Cup goes differently. That's a whole different story that could've happened, but honestly. Looking back at that period? I'm glad I left because it made me realize just how important Alexia is to me. She's the love of my life." 

"I screwed up with Mariona." She said. "But I learned from my mistakes and I'm not going to let her go. I learned from watching you and Alexia. The way you two love each other. It makes me want what you two have, but Mariona and I aren't you two. We'll never be you two, and I'm ok with that."

"You told Mapi to hold onto Mariana. I'll tell you to hold on to Mariona. You two are going to be together forever, Leila. I feel it."

Alexia's POV:

"Any luck?" I asked Mapi when she came outside. 

"She's not at home, she's not at her parents. I couldn't stop her, Ale." I sighed. "Let's just go home."

"I'm sorry Mapi." I said putting the car in drive. "I shouldn't have waited so long. I'm such an idiot." She shook her head. "I deserve this. I deserve to lose her."

"You do, but you also deserve to propose to the woman you love." I said. "So here's what you're going to do. You are going to do. You're gonna let her go, let her cool off and you're going to figure out your next step. It's a loan for the rest of the season, which means she'll be back, ok?" She nodded. "And when she comes back, you are going to propose to that amazing woman, and she will say yes, you want to know how I know that?"

"How?"

"Because she's in love with you, Mapi. She looks at you the way I look at Jenni. And I am madly in love with that idiot from Madrid." I smiled. "And if Mariana is anything like that, then she is 100% in love with your stupid ass. Do you hear me?"

She smiled and nodded. "Loud and clear."

"Now. Let's go back home." I drove back to Barcelona. 

April 2024

Jenni's POV:

"How's the whole," Virginia looked around. "secret marriage thing going?"

I shook my head. "Honestly keeping it a secret just makes it more special. It's OUR marriage and no one knows. And when we do eventually tell everyone, it will feel like getting married all over again."

"Would you ever do that? Marry her again?"

"I'd marry her every day for the rest of my life if I could."

She smiled. "You two are cute." She laughed. "It's disgusting."

I laughed. "I could say the same about you and Nahikari. Where is she by the way?" 

"Went to visit a friend of hers in America." She said. "I guess this friend is very important to how she is now. Helped her be more comfortable with herself." She shrugged. "I don't know the whole story."

"Maybe one day you will."

"Maybe. I don't know there's too many stories to follow right now. You and Ale, Mapi and Mariana." She shook her head. "Plus I feel a lot more invested in Natalia's relationship with Daan than I planned." I laughed. "But I trust Nahikari, she'll tell me when she wants too. For now, I'll just wait patiently for her to come home."

"Home." I smiled. "Which reminds me, I'm cooking dinner tonight, Ale asked me to invite you over. Celebrate and everything." 

"Right. 2 years married." She nodded. "I'll be there. Always." 

"I know you will. That's why we asked you to be there."

"Hopefully more weddings are in our future." 

"Who's gonna be next?" I asked. "Mapi and Mariana, Leila and Mariona, or you and Nahikari?"

"Leila and Mariona. Mapi is so stupid she's gonna blow it."

"I don't know, Vir. I have a good feeling about this. Next time we see Mapi, she'll be engaged to that lovely Portuguese girl."

"And hopefully next time we're all together, you'll tell everyone you're married to that lovely Spanish girl." She smirked.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll tell everyone about Alexia and I when you tell Nahikari that you love her." 

"How do you know I haven't already?"

"Because you would've called Ale the second after you did."

"Damn it that's true. Fine," She put her hand out. "You have a deal my friend."

"It's a deal." 

Nice little set up for the incoming Nahikari story which WILL be apart of the International storyline!!!! Now I'm not feeling all that great and I'm a little nervous about it so I'm going to lay down!