Planned This

Alexia's POV:

I put my bags down and looked around. "See? One bed."

Jenni laughed. "I'll sleep on the floor."

"Don't be stupid. The bed is big enough, Jenni. Just sleep in the damn bed. Wouldn't be the first time we've slept in the same bed."

"Hopefully it's not the last." She whispered. I heard her though.

"What was that?" I smirked.

"I said I'll be respectful. We should go meet them. Before they get the wrong idea." 

Jenni's POV:

I got to Lola and Virginia and pushed both of them. "You both suck."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Virginia said as Lola smirked.

"One room with one bed. Classy."

"What did you do to them?" Carmen rested her head against Lola's arm.

"Nothing they can prove." 

"Are we just going to stand around talking or are we having fun?" Alexia walked up. 

I smiled. "Everyone hear that? Captain of the fun police wants to have fun."

"Fuck you, Jenni."

"WOW!" 

"Oh, she will." Lola whispered.

"Hey." Carmen hit her.

"Sorry." 

Our vacation was a lot of fun. We ran into Leila and Mapi which was a nice surprise. They were with their own group, so we didn't stay together long.

Alexia's POV:

"What's going on over there?" I asked Carmen.

"Virginia is getting Jenni to drink."

"Oh no." I sighed. "I'm not taking care of her.

As our night went on, I finally got Virginia away from her. 

"Thanks." Jenni smiled. "She's going to be the death of me."

"She's going to be the death of all of us." I laughed. "Let's get you to bed." 

We got back to the room and I laid her on the bed to grab her water. "I'm not that bad." I stared at her. "Ok, I'm a little bad. But I can handle it now."

"I know you can. But I'm not listening to you complain in the morning." 

"Good point." She closed her eyes. "See? You love me." 

I walked toward her and put the water next to her. "I never said I didn't." I whispered. I headed to the door.

"No." She sat up. "Don't leave."

"We're sharing this room. I'll be back."

"Stay until I fall asleep. Please?" 

"Fine but if you throw up, you're sleeping in it."

"You'll be sleeping in it too then, beautiful." She laid back down. 

I sat and watched her. 

"I miss us." She mumbled. "I wish I never signed for Paris. I should've stayed."

"It's in the past now, Jenni."

"But so are we." She rolled over. "I'm not giving up on us. You might be my past, but you're going to be my future too." She fell asleep and I got up. 

I smiled and left the room. 

"How is she?" Lola asked.

"She's asleep." I sat down. "She said that I'm her past, but I'm going to be her future."

"She still loves you, Alexia. She never stopped. I talked to her every day when she was in Paris. I asked about Laura and she said "Laura's good but how's Alexia?" You've always been her #1. You always will be." 

"I know." I looked away. "She'll always be mine too."

"Then what are you waiting for? She didn't just come back to Spain. She came back to Barcelona, to you. She loves you."

"I love her too, Lola. But you saw how it was. Right at the beginning. Camp was awkward. The tension? It wasn't just with me and Jenni, it was with everyone. Everyone had to be careful around us. Even Jorge noticed."

Lola laughed. "You two are an unstoppable duo on the field. Even when you had this rough patch. You saw the picture she posted. You're her partner in crime. The fact that you're still able to take care of each other, even after everything that happened? You two can get through anything. You're meant for each other." I looked down. "You said it yourself. You tried to move on and couldn't."

"She did though." I turned to her. "She moved on."

"Because she thought she'd never have a chance with you again. She was telling me she wanted to break up with Laura after being with her for about 3 weeks." She laughed. "Because it didn't feel right."

"Then why did she stay?"

"Said it numbed the pain a little. I don't know." She shrugged. "These are questions for her. You two need to talk everything out. Maybe sharing a room is a good chance for that."

"You guys planned this."

"I planned on you two working everything out and MAYBE getting back on a civil relationship. Virginia just wants you two to get some." I laughed. "Talk it out. Get the answers you want. You two love each other. Stop trying to forget them." She patted my head and left. 

Jenni's POV:

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. 

It was empty.

I looked at the night table and saw a note.

Went to work out with Lola. Be back soon.

There was water and medicine near where the note was. 

I took it and got out of bed. Alexia came back. "Look who's awake." She smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm not going near Virginia ever again." She laughed. 

"Guess you'll have to stay with me then."

"Guess so. Thanks for taking care of me." 

"Always. We took care of each other in the past. We'll continue that in the future." 

She turned her back to me. "I'm going to shower then we can go get food? Just the two of us?"

"That sounds great. I'll wait right here." I sat down.

"Ok. I won't be long."

I heard the water and laid back on the bed. 

I'm doing it right this time.

No more mistakes.