It's Great

We are BACK!!!!!

Welcome to the 2021 edition of Back to You!!

The drama is incoming! We're going to fill in moments from The World!

Your favorite couples and friendships are back!

Sorry, this took FOREVER to update. Having consistent ideas for 4 different stories is VERY difficult.

But I enjoy writing so I hope you enjoy reading this!

May 2032

Jenni's POV:

"Jenni a word." The Barca president pulled me aside. 

"Yes?" I walked over. "Where are we on contract renewals?"

"Aitana has decided-"

"Not the players. You. We know this is your last year. Where are we?"

"You tell me. I know my agent has laid it all out for you." I crossed my arms. "Everyone knows how much I love Barcelona. This club means a lot to me."

"You know it's more than that. It's a bus-"

"Business. I'm aware." I nodded. "Look we have a big game against Sevilla coming up. One that I need to prepare for. My agent will be in touch." I walked away.

I headed towards my office and saw Alexia. "Hey." She said. "You alright?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "Everything is great. I love when you stop by my office to talk, but I have to prepare for the game against Sevilla."

"I just wanted to tell you that my mom is taking the boys tonight. So I am taking you to dinner." She said. "We need a good date night."

"We do." I nodded. "Sounds like a plan, my beautiful wife." I kissed her forehead. "I believe everyone else is in the weight room."

"I know I know." She laughed and walked away. 

I went into my office and checked my email. I looked at the message from my agent.

Barcelona is being difficult with coming to an agreement. They don't want to offer you what you want and deserve. I think you should look over those offers again and let me know.

I sighed and opened them. 

Three clubs wanted me to be their coach.

Juventus, Benfica, and PSG.

Juventus seemed like a good offer. 5 years but I didn't know if Italy was a good place for me.

Benfica offered 3 but I knew taking that job would add tension with Mariana. Considering her blood is green for Sporting.

PSG.

The club that caused so many problems years ago. 

As good as these offers were. None of them were from Barcelona. Where my family is. 

Where I need to be.

Alexia and I are stronger now, but I don't know if I can leave her. Not again. 

Alexia's POV:

We arrived ahead of our game against Sevilla. Mapi kept checking her phone. "What's going on with you?" I smirked.

"Lola is with Mariana. Helping her with the kids while I'm gone."

"You're gone for a weekend. Mariana couldn't handle it?"

"She could. But Carmen is gone too, and Lola's mom took the twins and I begged Lola to just stay with her. Mariana likes to talk with Lola so I figured maybe it'd be good for her? For both of them." She sighed. "Mariana had a panic attack about 4 weeks ago? I woke up to get Jordana. She was crying and Mariana was asleep. I got back to our room and she was sitting there frozen."