No One's Godmother

July 2023

Alexia's POV:

"How dare Leila call me a bottom. I am NOT a bottom."

"Babe." She looked at me. "You're a bottom."

"SHHHHHH!" 

I laughed. "It's ok. I love you regardless." I walked away. 

"How did Leila know?" She whispered.

"It's obvious." I said. 

"No, it's not."

"Can you go get me some water?"

"Right away my queen." She ran off.

"Yes. It is." I laughed. 

Jenni's POV:

"So when are you an Alexia gonna get married." Lola smirked. 

Virginia coughed.

"You alright, Vir?" Leila asked.

"Yep. Just inhaled a fly. I'm good."

"A fly?" Alexia asked.

"Yep. It just MARCHED right into my mouth." 

I covered my face. 

"Why is she being," Lola thought about it. "weirder than usual?"

"I'm on crack?" Virginia said.

"Oh my god." Alexia looked up. "Shut up, Vir!"

"Good idea. Hey, look. Nahikari! Bye!" Virginia ran off.

"What the hell was that?"

"She's weird. I don't know." Alexia shook her head. 

"We're not getting married." I said. "Talked about it, no marriage for us."

"What about you and Carmen?" Alexia smirked. "She is old enough now right?"

"Fuck you, Ale." Lola laughed. "We've talked about it. Maybe I don't know. We'll see." 

"You aren't getting any younger." 

"I'm only 30." She said. "We are thinking about our future though. Which is exciting because we are going to have one, together."

"That's good." I smiled. "I want to be a godmother." I said. "Take that how you what to."

"I'll pass on being anyone's godmother." Alexia laughed. "When all of you start popping kids out, do not ask me to be a godmother. I'll babysit but godmother? Hard pass."

When Alexia and I were in our room, she sat and stared at me. "What?"

"Think they suspect anything?"

"From us? No. From Vir? Yes." I said. "Let's talk."

"Ok."

"We're married."

"We are."

I nodded. "Any plan for kids?"

She smiled. "I've actually wanted to talk to you about that." 

"Ok." 

"I kind of want to have a kid."

"I feel like there's a but coming?"

"If one of us becomes pregnant, they'll put it all together. I want tell them about the marriage before we have a kid." 

"So let's tell them."

"I don't know. They've always been pains in the ass when it comes to our relationship." 

I nodded. "How about this." I leaned toward her and held her hands. "We finish this tournament. And then we'll talk about this."

"Do you want kids?"

"With you, yes." I smiled. "I'm all in, Alexia. You know this. This tournament is almost over, we'll talk about this."

"Ok." 

Alexia's POV:

"In the 84th minute. USA 1. Portugal 1. Who will advance to the World Cup final? Winner will face Spain."

Mapi leaned forward, head rested on her hands. 

"Mariana helping out defensively. Mal Pugh goes down in the box and the ref awards a penalty! Let's look at the replay here. Oh ok, I see why Portugal is upset. Mal Pugh tripped over her own foot and Mariana has been called for the foul. The Portuguese captain is now screaming at the officials."

"That's bullshit." Virginia got up. "Are you kidding me! How is that a foul!"

They showed Mariana who was clearly swearing at the officials in every language she knew.

"VAR is available. Mariana making the signal with her hands now."

"The referee is not making any movements to go watch the replay. Looks like she's going to ignore all the pleas, Mariana is issued a yellow card and the US has a penalty."

"This is definitely going to be a big talking point after the game."

Pugh walked up to take the penalty and she scored it. The USA was now leading 2-1. Mariana was furious, and Mapi was too. 

When the game ended, Mapi stormed off. 

The next day I sat outside with Jenni and just looked at her. "What's on your mind, beautiful?" She asked.

"You." 

"Cute." She laughed. 

I shook my head. "You asked. I answered."

"I wasn't expecting a cheesy answer." She leaned her head back. 

"Let's have a baby." She turned to look at me. 

"What?"

I shrugged. "Why not."

"You want to have a baby? Like now?" 

"We can do a surrogate." I said. "Have someone carry it, we won't have to miss game time, or go through any of that pregnancy bullshit. I can't do that."

"Yeah no. Pass." Jenni said. I smiled. "So let's do it. When we get back to Spain."

"Ok."

"Ok." 

Mapi stormed outside. "Where are you going?"

"My girlfriend is in a bad mood!" She yelled. "And I am going to make it better!" She got in a car and drove off.

"Oh Mapi." I laughed. "Sweet, sweet Mapi."

"She's a crazy one."

"Neck tattooed, little lesbian."  

"Be nice." Jenni said.

"That is me being nice. Only you get nice Alexia."

"One day you're going to be nice to so many people."

"Never." I smirked. "I'll never be nice, never be anyone's godmother and never show anyone besides you and Mariona my soft side. Understand?"

"Understood." She nodded. "But never say never."

Sorry this took forever I had some issues with Wattpad today.

Daan coming up next then Patri and finally Mapi.