Scared

Alexia's POV:

I sat by my phone and waited for Jenni to respond. 

"You're torturing yourself." Alba sat next to me. "Just go out with her. You two love each other what is the issue?"

"You know what the issue is. Also, stop dating my teammates! Camp is awkward!" 

"Stop having hot teammates and I won't have to date them." She winked.

"You're a pain in my-"

"Isn't that Jenni's car?" She looked out the window.

I got up and looked. "Yeah it is." I went outside and walked toward her car. "Jenni?" I got closer. She ignored me. "Jenni please."

She got out of the car and looked at me from over the hood. "What. What could you possibly want me to say."

"Anything. Anything is better than silence." 

She scoffed and shook her head. "You don't deserve what's better." She walked around the car toward me. "I love you! What part of that don't you understand!"

"I understand all of it Jenni! You need to understand me!"

"When will you put yourself first? When will you put ME first? It was never me and you. It was you and Barcelona. You and football. Always!"

"That's a bad thing? You left for Paris for football! What? It's only ok when it's YOUR career? The mighty Jennifer Hermoso." I backed up. "Expects everything to be dropped in her honor. Not me. I got so close last year, I'm not letting anything get in the way!"

"No. This has nothing to do with football. You're scared to love me. Admit it. You don't want anyone to know that you love me. Little heads up here, beautiful. Everyone knows."

"Get over it, Jenni." I threw my hands out. "I'm not scared to love you! I was never scared to love you! What do you want me to do? Shout it for all of the world to know? I LOVE YOU JENNI! I always have! I just can't be in a relationship right now. It was never about being scared of loving you."

"Then we're done." She got in the car.

"Jenni come on." 

She drove off. 

"Jenni!" I watched her car disappear. 

Jenni's POV:

I drove. I didn't know where I was driving too and I didn't care.

I needed to get away from everything.

From her.

The tears started to fill my eyes. 

No one's POV:

"The number you are trying to reach is unavailable at this time." Alexia sighed and threw her phone. 

"Come on Jenni!" 

Jenni continued to drive, though her vision was blurred. 

All she saw was the headlights. 

She didn't see the car coming towards her.

Then it went black.

Alexia's POV:

"Vir hasn't heard from her either." Mapi sighed and sat next to me. "We'll find her, Alexia." 

"Thanks for coming over."

"Of course."

"You have no food in this house." Leila walked in.

"Dude." Mapi sighed.

"What? This is how I'm dealing. All the stress in this room is stressing me out." She looked toward my sister. "I have a girlfriend back off."

Mapi laughed.

"Stop." Alba pointed at her.

"What? I didn't do anything." 

I covered my face. "Why did she have to leave for Paris." I sighed. "If she just stayed none of this would've happened." 

"But it did. It's all going to work out." Leila wrapped her arms around me. 

"I just talked to Irene." Mariona walked in. "She called Jenni a few minutes after she left I guess. No answer. We just need to give her space." 

My phone rang. "Hello?" I answered. "Yes, this is Alexia." I got up. "Excuse me? Where? When?" I listened. "Is she ok? I'll be right there." I mumbled and turned to them. "We need to go to the hospital." I said. "Jenni." I felt tears in my eyes. 

"Hey." Mapi ran over. "Let's go. I'll drive." 

We got in the car and Mapi drove to the hospital. 

"I'm Alexia Putellas." I walked up to the desk. "Someone called me about Jennifer Hermoso?"

"Yes. You are listed as her emergency contact. She's on the 4th floor. Someone up there will bring you to her." 

We up to the 4th floor and found one of the workers. "She's currently in surgery. We will put her in a private area, you can go wait over there. I'll have someone get you when she's out of surgery."

"What happened?" I asked.

"You'll have to ask the police. We just know she was in a car accident." I saw two policemen and walked over.

"Can we help you?"

"The nurse told me to ask you what happened? I'm Jenni's," I took a deep breath. "I'm her emergency contact. What happened?"

"Ms. Hermoso was driving. Someone blew right through the light and right into her and another car. He had been drinking. Luckily the police were in the area and acted quickly. He is in custody and we were able to get her and everyone from the other car the attention they needed."

"Other car? Are they alright?"

"Ms. Hermoso was hit first. She got the worse of it."

I looked back at everyone. "I need to call her family. Thank you for telling me."

"Of course." 

I walked away and sat down. "Can one of you call her family. I don't think I can." I sighed. 

"I'll do it." Leila got up. "It's going to be alright." She whispered to me as she walked by.

I watched her leave and felt tears fall down my cheeks. 

"It's ok." Mariona rubbed my back.

"I was never scared of loving her." I whispered. "I was scared of losing her." 

Do you want this to connect with the international timeline or be separate?

I wasn't going to include this in the International timeline but I don't know anymore.