Again

February 2033 

Alexia's POV:

"What are you thinking?" Mapi asked. "You have your thinking face on." She asked as Luca tipped over. "Hey. Stop that you're gonna get hurt." 

"Sorry mama." He sat down. 

"Felicia where are you?" 

"Right here." She walked in. "Aunty Ale?" 

"Yes?" I smiled.

"Where's Jenni?" 

"Jenni's in Portugal with your mom."

"Why?"

"Because they work there." I said.

"But why?" She turned to her mom. 

"I hate the why phase." Mapi sighed. "Go play with Maxi."

"Ok!" Felicia ran off. 

"Take your brother!" Mapi yelled. Luca got up and ran after his sister, running into the wall first. 

"I'm ok!" He yelled. 

Mapi covered her face and sighed. "Mariana took the calmest kid and I got stuck with the two who spent too much time with Leila and Virginia." She mumbled into her hands.

"Jenni didn't take any kids." I said. 

"Your kids are perfect." She glared at me. "Mine are," There was a crash followed by Felicia yelling.

"He's ok!" 

"That." Mapi shook her head. I laughed. "So what were you thinking before my two crackheads did whatever the hell that was?"

I smiled. "It's almost Valentine's Day." She nodded. "And I want to go surprise Jenni in Portugal." 

"That's romantic."

"It is. Think you can help?"

"You mean ME or you mean my wife?"

"Both?"

"I was on board either way."

Jenni's POV:

"You want to do what?" Mariana asked.

"I want to ask Alexia to marry me. Again." I smiled. "Like renew our vows I guess but with friends and family this time."

"Aw!" She smiled. "That's adorable! Wanna know what Mapi wants to do for Valentine's Day?"

"What?"

"Trade children." I laughed. "Jenni it's not funny. Felicia and Luca are too much like Virginia and Leila. Jordana is a little angel." 

I nodded. "Well can you help me with this?"

"Everything I've done for you idiots over the years. You still feel the need to ask?"

"Yes." I smiled. 

"Fine. I'm in." 

I started to get everything together to ask Alexia to marry me again. Mariana talked to Mapi to get the plan together. 

Alexia's POV:

"Where are you going?" Virginia looked at the bags.

"To Portugal."

"You're leaving me!" She said. "I'M ABOUT TO BECOME A MOTHER!" 

"Ignore her." Nahikari sighed. "She's stressed about the baby.

"I'm not stressed! YOU'RE stressed."

"Babe stop yelling."

"Sorry." Vir looked at me. "Where are you going?"