We're Great

Leila story might be good to go. If you guys are interested in a Leila story????

I don't know. 

February 2032

Alexia's POV:

I watched Jenni hold Jordana.

"I thought you weren't gonna look at her till Mariana saw her first." I smirked.

"Yeah but then I heard Mariana's voice in the back of my head. Would you look at the damn baby you idiot?" I laughed. "And I'm happy I did cause she is precious." Jenni touched her face. "Look at her!"

"She's a cutie." I smiled.

"Gabriel can you pass me my phone please." Leila asked from the kitchen. He gave it to her. "Hello?" She answered. "Hey Vir. Really? When?" She stopped what she was doing and looked at us. "That's great! How is she? When can we? No no of course. Yeah, I'll let them know." She hung up.

"Spill it." Mariona pointed at her wife.

"Mariana just woke up." Leila smiled. "She's awake."

I leaned forward and covered my face.

"She's ok, Ale." Jenni whispered to me. "She's ok." 

March 2032

Jenni's POV:

"We should throw a party." Alexia said. "For your birthday."

"What? You want to throw a party?" She nodded. "For me?" She nodded. "And have people over?" 

"Have I been that terrible of a wife to you?" 

I laughed. "No, I just, with everything that's been happening. I'm surprised you want to do this." 

"Why not?" She shrugged. 

"Well, my birthday isn't till May." I smirked. "It's March."

"And? Start planning now." 

I laughed. "What's really going on?" I walked towards her. "I can hear your thoughts just cooking away in there." I tapped her head. 

She pushed my hand away and turned away from me. 

"Let it out, Putellas." I sat on the couch. "What's going on?" 

"Mariana's been home for almost a month now." She said. "And I haven't seen her. I visited her in the hospital. But seeing her now?"

"Can I give you some Jenni Hermoso world-class advice?" She smiled. "You, Alexia Putellas have the biggest heart. Mariana has the 2nd biggest heart. Her's is stronger though I mean let's face it that girl's heart has been through some shit."

"Jenni." She hit my arm.

"It's been THROUGH IT." I said causing her to laugh. "Babe, just call her. I bet she's debating calling you RIGHT now. Mapi's probably pulling some type of bullshit to connect something to make her call you. You're both on the same wavelength. You both love with your whole heart, and are both insanely stubborn." I scoffed. "If I didn't marry you, Mariana would be a GREAT soulmate for you."

She got up and leaned closer to me. "Who said you're my soulmate." She whispered then kissed my cheek. "I'm gonna go start dinner." She walked away. 

"I am your soulmate!" I yelled.

A few minutes passed, then she came back. "Change of plans." She looked at me. "We're going to Mariana and Mapi's."

"Uh ok?" I stood up. "What happened?"